CHAPTER 11

Soon the music ended, and they parted.

"i think I should leave now" she said as her cheeks started to burn.

"ma'am... is your name tomato?" he asked.

"ahh.. I said stop it, do you really want to die?"

"after this beautiful time?... no thank you... I would rather drool over it" he said making her blush more.

"thank you for the dinner and the words of admiration" she said confidently, and the rude attitude was nowhere to be seen.

"are you going alone at this time ?... let me drop you home" he said concerned.

"no im fine... I'll go by myself." she said.

"no please it's late" he pleaded.

"then you don't have to come.. Tell your driver to drop me home"

"why not me?" he asked pouting.

"you're not allowed to drop me home yet" she said smirking.

"whose permission do I need exactly?"

"mine" she said raising her eyebrow.

*There it is... her attitude is back..* he thought.

"i wish I could kill you" he said discouraged.

"try it" she said and winked at him.

He smiled and called his assistant to drop her home.

Eventually the night ended with her leaving for her home and him sitting there enjoying the beautiful moonlight.

At her home

She was taking off the sandals when her phone buzzed.

"hello?" she picked up.

"hey.. Did you kill him?"

"no!.. I told you I am going to a party... and Why would I ?"

"because I said so!!"

"and I said no!"

"you're a stubborn little .."

"dont dare to utter a single word" she threatened him.

The person on the other line remained quiet.

"i am not killing anyone innocent and If you want to get someone killed , do it yourself" she said and ended the call.

Her phone rang again.

"hello?" she received the call.

"hello... how was the party?" someone on the other side asked.

"it wasn't really a party" she said.

"so? What was it?"

"it was rather a da-... uh..um.. It was a meetup" she said stuttering when she realized what she was about to say.

"okay.. So it was a date.. How did it go?.. Did he treat you well?"

"he's a gentleman... umm..no.. It wasn't a date.." she said smiling.

The person on the other side laughed hard.

"come meet me tomorrow at the xxx café at 6pm" he said.

"okay sure.." she said and hung up the call.

She changed into comfortable clothes and laid down having flashbacks of the night. she soon dozed off.

Next morning

She woke up tired as she fell asleep roughly at 3 am in the morning.

"aahh... my head aches" she winced in pain.

She stood up from her bed as her eyes scanned around but stopped to see the time.

"it's freaking 2pm????" she was flabbergasted.

*ding dong*

"coming" she said and went to the door only to see jimin's assistant standing on the door.

"this is for you ma'am ... from sir" he handed her a shopping bag.

"be careful ma'am" he said as she took it from him.

"have a nice day" he said.

"u too" she said as she was lost in what would be inside the gift. She closed the door and trudged lazily towards the sofa.

She kept the bag on the table and opened it carefully to see a cappuccino inside it along with some dark chocolate and a small card.

"wow... I was about to make a coffee... this man is unpredictable" he said to herself.

She drank the coffee as she read the card.

"First of all, thank you for coming yesterday, and sorry for keeping you up late at night... and not forgetting, that you went home late night so you would probably have a headache, so have a sip of coffee that I sent, you'll feel better..." she smiled reading the card.

"cute" she murmured.

She took out the chocolates and , resting in the corner was a cute little box, she picked it up and opened it to see a mini version of a big birthday cake.

"this is so cuteeeee" she said adoring it from every angle.

In the evening

She got ready to visit the café and she left her house.

"hello.." she said smiling.

"hi... my daughter" he said smiling at her.

"come sit" he said and she sat.

"you're here alone?... you don't have any bodyguards?" she asked.

"if I had any bodyguards with me... you think jimin wouldn't know about our meeting?"

"how's you?" he asked.

"im fine what about you?, you told me you recently came from Paris.. How was the experience?"

"my experience was good... but let's talk about yours last night" he said and smirked.

"ehhh... sir... you're embarassing me" she said blushing.

To which he laughed loudly.

"my daughter... he's my beloved son... take care of him... I'm always afraid.. If something happens to me who would take care of him... but since you came... it seems that someone is there to take care of him" he said suddenly being serious.

"don't worry Mr. Jeon, you have a long life ahead of you, you will live long enough to see our marriage, our kids, our kid's kids.." she said smiling.

Both stared for a moment at each other in disbelief, and then burst into laughter.