CHAPTER 1

AUTHOR'S POV

"NO! PLEASE .... DON'T KILL ME" Dong hyun screamed as loud as he could.

"PLEASE NOOOO" he yelled while the killer just stood there and looked at him emotionless.

"why ... why are you doing this to me" he asked weeping.

"you .... killed...my mom" the killer said suppressing his yelling, but his heavy voice showed it all and shot him in the head after torturing him for days. As jimin killed the last killer.

Saemaeul Sikdang restaurant

"So, what do you think ?" Park Jimin asked.

"We have heard very good things about you, although this deal gives me a little benefit only, I will still want to be a part of it just because of your kind heart" the person replied.

"Fine then, the deal is done" Jimin replied.

The person left after bowing him.

"Would you like to order anything more sir?" the waiter asked the mafia king, as he already ordered two coffee while dealing.

"A chicken sandwich with extra cheese" He replied.

"okay sir." Waiter bowed and left.

Jimin was surrounded by bodyguards, with two positioned behind him, two to his left, two to his right, and a group of them stationed near the entrance.

"Wow, it's astonishing how this lady can't keep her anger in check for more than 5 seconds." Kim Ha Yeon said to herself.

"5...4...3...2...1" She counted and bam, the woman at the front table smacked her hand on the table and got up to leave.

"hah.. I knew it" Ha yeon chuckled to herself and took a sip of her coffee while she changed her sitting position and faced the whole restaurant, she took a glance at everyone and saw people chatting, eating , drinking their coffee and some were studying while having headphones over their ears, she was good at observing her surroundings so she did what she was good at, she started observing people present in the restaurant, that suddenly her eyes landed on a person, who was talking to a waiter, he had bunch of bodyguards with him. 

Jimin's attire

Kim Ha Yeon's attire 

*he is such a wealthy person*

she thought.

Her eyes started to roam again, and she noticed something fishy when she saw a man staring at the wealthy man, the wealthy man was facing his back to him. Him and his bodyguards had no idea of it. She kept observing his body language and started to think why was he staring at him.

*does he know him? , if he does, why isn't he approaching him, is he scared to talk to him?, ahhh then why is he staring at him!!*

*aishh.....this is too much*

She thought and was about to turn around when he got up from his place and headed towards washroom.

*that's weird, he was constantly staring at him for a long time and now out of nowhere he is headed to washroom? Something is definitely going on* she thought.

She was lost in her thoughts when she saw him coming out of the washroom, his one hand was at his back.

She stood up from her place and headed towards that person casually walking so he doesn't sense anything.

She was swiftly walking, and the moment she reached a table ahead of Jimin, he swiftly produced a knife, and in the blink of an eye, the blade was dangerously close to Jimin's ear.

JIMIN'S POV

I felt a little gust of wind near my ear as soon as I felt it, my body guards pulled my hand and made me stand, facing the direction, the wind came from.

AUTHORS POV

Ha Yeon instinctively grabbed the front of the knife, preventing it from piercing Jimin's ear. Simultaneously, Jimin's bodyguards secured his hands, ensuring he maintained a safe distance from the knife. Two bodyguards shielded Jimin while intimidating the individual holding the gun, their own weapons aimed in response. Meanwhile, the other bodyguards also drew their firearms.

"Man, that was fast" Ha yeon said and smirked at the killer, while abruptly kicking him in the stomach which made him loosen his grip on the knife and he was soon on the ground.

People there became scared by the sudden action.

"nothing's serious, calm down, have a seat"

Ha yeon said with a polite smile meanwhile, He tried to run away but she grabbed his collar and made him stand and started punching him mercilessly in the face.

Everyone got seated again but their eyes were on her.

Jimin was watching all of this with a cold look and a little pinkish tint on his cheeks, as he was burning in anger.

He lifted his two fingers up to his shoulders and shook them to and fro which was a signal to keep the guns inside. Guards obeyed.

The guards who were covering him, cleared the way for him, he walked closer to the beating going on.

In the meanwhile Ha yeon kicked him in the chest and he fell down and a painful "aah" escaped from his lips. She bent down and pulled his collar and made him directly look into her eyes.

"who----a—are—y—you" he said stammering as he could not open his eyes due to being punched in the face.

"Doesn't matter you punk." she said and left his collar his back fell on the floor making a thump noise.

She stood up and with that furious jimin signaled his men to take away that person.

"Who are you" he asked coldly.