CHAPTER 3

Jimin was getting ready for a small party, his friend arranged in a bar, but first he had to attend a meeting.

Jimin's outfit 

"Let's go" he ordered his men while heading towards the door.

*TIME SKIPS (HALF AN HOUR LATER)*

Jimin was reading the files Mr. Joon handed him.

Mr. joon was his assistant.

"Sir, this is the proposal Mr. Kang sent" Mr. Choi said.

"Nice... So he is saying that we should smuggle 30kg of Fentanyl from U.S. to korea?" Jimin asked coldly.

"yes patients here need it pretty much as it is used in pain management for cancer patients and those recovering from painful surgical operations" Mr. kang answered.

"What are your thoughts on this" Jimin asked him.

He quickly unlocked his tablet and started.

"In 2020, your enemy, Min yoongi smuggled it from England to South korea, initially he had a deal that he would hand it over to any medicine making company but he got a good piece of cash from U.S. due to which he smuggled it to U.S. t.." jimin interrupted him

"I know all of this that is the reason why are smuggling it from U.S. to korea because they have got a large supply of it, come to the statistic Mr. kang, I've got a party to attend"

"Y..yes sir, So in 2020, 10 lakh patients were diagnosed with cancer , among which 9 lakh people were then served these drugs for the pain recovery, but in 2021, the amount of people diagnosed with cancer remained 10 lakh but 7 lakh people got these drugs, moving on to 2022, 9 lakh 20 thousand people were diagnosed with cancer and among them only 4 lakh people got the drugs. S.."

"So according to the statistical data, the amount of patients remained fairly the same while the drug supply decreased over the years" Jimin again interrupted him.

"Correct sir, I was about to say that, moreover, Mr. Kang would be getting profit of 120 million dollars" jimin nodded while lost in thoughts.

His eyes were still on the file as his assistant got a call.

"sir, Mr. Kang is here" His assistant said.

"Make him sit in the conference room" Jimin answered.

"Yes sir" He replied.

"Did you find out anything about that girl earlier from the restaurant?"

"n..no sir, we weren't able to find anything about her other than that she was in the same restaurant as you were, which didn't have any CCTV outside, we couldn't find any type of vehicle she rides, she just walked out of the restaurant and nobody knows where she went next."

"How can you not find anything about a person?" He asked while his rage started building up.

His assistant remained quite.

"I'll take care of this matter on my own" jimin said.

In a few minutes Jimin read the whole file and stood up while buttoning up his coat.

"Let's see how much he has to offer me" He said and his assistant nodded.