Chapter 2.

Estrella POV.

I wake up to the sun in my face and I sit up and notice I'm not in my bed.

Estrella“ It wasn't a dream.

See a dress set on my bed and I'm amazed at how it looks I get off the bed and put it on.

I notice a necklace and a headband with bracelets.

I hear the door open and I am met with Zeus he gives me a smile but I give him no expression

Zeus“ You look beautiful.

I look at him with a glare he takes my hand and kisses it and he gestures out the door.

He leads me through the halls and we enter the throne room and a tiny throne is made.

Zeus“ Sit my dear.

He leads me to the throne and sets me on it and it begins to move a distance from all of them.

Hera comes in and she gives me a look and I look away hearing her chuckle.

Poseidon comes in and he sees me his ocean blue eyes sparkle as if he saw something precious.

He walks towards me and takes my hand and kisses it I pull it out of his hand.

He smiles and pulls out something and places on my wrist.

He sits on his throne and Demeter walks in she looks at Zeus and Poseidon with slight disgust, but a smile graces her lips as her eyes meet mine

She sits on her throne.

Other gods come in and sit on their thrones I notice one with an owl on her shoulder.

She gives me a smile then they begin to talk.

If I'm right that's the goddess of wisdom Athena.

I hear a laughter and the gods go silent and Zeus holds annoyance.

Zeus“ Ares is back.

Ares as in the God of War!? I heard people say his temper is more frightening then his blade.

The doors open and comes in Ares who's dragging a severed head.

Ares“ WHERE IS SHE!?

He looks around til his eyes land on me I tense up as he walks towards me.

Ares“ A gift for my future wife.

He takes out a ring with blood on it and I stare at it with disgust but Ares smiles.

Ares“ I slaughtered a warlord and took the ring.

He gives it to me and I try to hide my nervousness the doors open and a beautiful goddess walks her pink hair in curls.

She excitedly kisses Ares who kisses her back.

She looks at me and gives a confused look.

Aphrodite“ Is this the mortal?

Ares“ Yes my rose she is and she's excited to be in your presence.

Her eyes look at me with disdain but also curiousity she goes to her throne and sits down her eyes not leaving mine.

I'm guessing she doesn't like me.

Two more enter and cold breeze hits the room I shiver and a goddess with a bouquet of roses are in her arms.

Persephone“ I have arrived.

The man with long black hair and pale skin gives me nothing but fear.

He looks my way but I avoid his eyes and I quickly stand and head out the doors but a black mist wraps around me.

Hades“ My she's gorgeous.

A cold hand touches my shoulder and I close my eyes.

Hades“ My darling star a gift I brought.

He places something in my hand and I look at it and I stare at the gift he placed in my hand.

I walk off and the doors close.

I must find a way to leave this awful place.