Chapter 14.

Estrella POV.

Nemean runs as fast as he can I hold onto him and turn around seeing Kronos catching up.

Estrella“ *glares*.

I lean to Nemean's ear.

Estrella“ Goodbye Nemean.

I jump off him and fly down a cliff I splash in the water I crawl up the beach spitting water out of my mouth.

Kronos“ *growls* Estrella~.

I get up on my feet on start running I turn around and see Kronos walking close behind me.

He reaches for me and I trip into the ground and I start sobbing he grabs my foot with his thumb and finger.

He holds me upside down and my dress slips off me forcing me into my undergarments.

Kronos“ *smiles* Estrella.

I scream so loud I think all of Greece can hear me.

He sets me in his other hand holding me with a firm grip he smirks.

Estrella“ PUT ME DOWN NOW!

Kronos“ *glares*.

He squeezes and I let out a groan of agony which gets a laugh from him.

Kronos“ Such a easy way to silence you my beloved.

Rhea“ ENOUGH!

Kronos turns his body around.

Estrella“ EASY I'M IN YOUR HAND BUDDY *bird hits her face* MOTHER FUCKER!

Kronos“ *shocked* Rhea?

I look and see a woman a GIANT WOMAN!

Kronos moves me behind him.

Estrella“ HEL-.

He slides me down his palm and closes it keeping my mouth shut I start kicking air.

Rhea“ Release that pour girl!

Kronos“ Oh Rhea still don't understand she's mine I used you til she was created by fates.

Rhea“ RELEASE HER KRONOS!

He laughs and let's me go I scream and grab onto some of his clothing.

Rhea“ KRONOS!

Kronos“ See she doesn't wanna leave.

I slowly and carefully climb down his robe and just as I reach the ground he throws me in the air.

Rhea“ NO!

I scream as I flip over in the air I see Rhea wrestling Kronos down I'm going to die!

I get caught in a chariot and I see Hades and Persephone.

Persephone“ Darling!

She hugs me and I hug tightly scared out of my mind Hades looks at the fight between Rhea and Kronos.

Hades“ Mother-.

Rhea“ NOW!

Persephone grabs a chain and tosses it.

It glows and wraps around Kronos and starts pulling him down into the underworld.

Kronos“ *roars*.

He slams Rhea and it causes the chariot shake I fall off and Kronos catches me.

Hades POV.

Hades“ NO!

I fly the chariot towards them but Kronos moves his hand quickly and does the worst thing possible.

He swallowed Estrella.