Chapter 20.

Phoenix POV.

I'm sitting criss cross in a cave ignoring my duties cause of the gods immature actions.

Percy“ Hey Phoenix!

I glare at one of the actions Percy Jackson I scoff and look away from him.

Percy“ The Gods are coming to camp to celebrate that tree.

I scoff and I teleport to my spot at the camp and see all the gods interacting with their children.

I notice the sky going dim and the moon and sun begin to go side by side.

Zeus“ That's not normal.

The ground begins to shake and I jump off the ground and land on a tree.

The tree begins to shake.

??“ YOU RUINED ME!

Zeus“ *shocked*.

??“ YOU RUINED ME!

The sky shows us the stars and planets and the tree burns and rock rises and my eyes widen.

The petals of cherry blossoms form into a body and they start glowing and I am shocked.

The sky goes back to normal and she looks around and her eyes land on the gods.

Hephaestus“ ESTRELLA!

She walks towards Hephaestus and kisses his cheek.

Ares walks towards her and wraps a cloak.

Aphrodite kisses her face.

Hestia gives her tea.

Demeter and Persephone give her flowers.

Poseidon gives her a pearl necklace and Hades gives her a diamond tiara.

Apollo brushes her tangled hair and Artemis is making the demi god brats look away especially the males.

She looks at me and her eyes soften she walks towards me and I start feeling a weird connection.

She looks at me with a small guilt in her eyes but I don't understand why.

Percy“ Who's the teen?

Zeus“ *glares* SHE'S ESTRELLA THE MOTHER OF PHOENIX SHOW SOME RESPECT!

Phoenix“ WHAT!?

Estrella“ *slowly turns to Zeus* Can someone shut his mouth!

Hera shoves a hot dog in his mouth and he glares at Hera.

Estrella“ Thanks Hera *looks at Phoenix* Um hi I guess you have question-.

Phoenix“ MOMMY!

I hug her tightly and she tenses up.

Estrella POV.

I look at Demeter who is gesturing me to hug him back I do exactly that.

Hold on.

Estrella“ What year is this?

Gods“ 2023.

Estrella“ Um then why does Phoenix look like a child?

Phoenix“ Oh.

He transforms to his age and my eyes widen.

Phoenix“ I am the god of deceit and mischief

Estrella“ Um *looks at the gods* No one tell him who his-.

Thanatos“ DARLING!

I'm engulfed in a hug by Thanatos and I see Eris Nyx Morpheus and Nemesis hugging me.

Morpheus“ *inhales* Wow still smell like a rose and violets.

Estrella“ Hi guys.

Phoenix“ Um why's my mother young looking.

Estrella“ I died at 16 *blinks* Twice and then changed into a Goddess and yea.

Phoenix“ You died?