Chapter 21.

Estrella POV.

I'm currently getting dressed by the nymphs and I smile at how my new clothes look.

My red hair in a braid and I smile I hear my door open and I see Eris and Aphrodite on the floor fighting

Eris" I'M GIVING HER MY GIFT FIRST!

Aphrodite" NO I AM!

I notice two mini boxes fall to my feet I pick them up and examine them.

Aphrodite POV.

I'm on top of Eris and I see Estrella examining the two boxes.

She opens them and she picks up my dove broach and smiles at it she then picks up Eris's golden apple broach.

Estrella" Ouu pretty.

Aphrodite" TRY MINE ON!

Eris flips me off her and has me pinned.

Eris" NO MINE!

Estrella POV.

I watch them fight and I look at the two broaches I wonder if I could.

I put the broaches together and they melt together and form in to a dove wrapping the wings around the apple.

I smile and put it on.

Aphrodite" *pouts*.

Eris" Guess that works.

I smile and I see Morpheus walking in he takes my hand and kisses it.

Zeus" Oh Estrella!

I groan and look at Zeus who's on his knees and looking at me with a begging face.

Zeus" PLEASE LOVE ME LIKE THE OTHERS!

Estrella" Would you be loyal?

Zeus" Um define loyal?

Estrella" Out.

He sighs and walks out and I wave the others goodbye and I look out the window seeing a raven.

I smile and pet it and it turns into Thanatos.

Thanatos" Boo!

Estrella" Hi Thanatos *smiles* Can I brush your hair?

He tilts his head and nods.

He sits in front of me and I start brushing his hair it's very thick and quite knotty.

But I smoothed it out and it's very pretty.

He looks in a mirror and claps and hugs me tightly he starts kissing my lips.

I giggle and he looks at me with a smile and I blush.

Aphrodite POV.

I'm currently with the other Olympians and we hear thuds in the hall.

Hera" Is that coming from?

Aphrodite" Thanatos the lucky bastard.

Zeus&Poseidon" IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME! OH SHUT UP ZEUS/POSEIDON!

Ares" Eh I'm bigger.

Hades" Keep telling yourself nephew Thanatos probably a lot gentler then you.

Ares" Hey women like it rough.

Aphrodite" Correction I like it rough some women prefer romantic and a soft gentle embrace.

Ares" *smirks* We'll see.

Estrella POV.

I'm watching Thanatos trying to kill a fly he kept seeing it flying around so instead of cuddling he's trying to kill a fly.

Estrella" Um Dear wouldn't you rather uh take my virginity?

Thanatos" NO THIS FLY IS RUINING THE ROMANCE SO BEFORE I DO ANYTHING THIS THING GOT TO DIE!

I watch the fly land on my lap and I see Thanatos growling like a predator and starts slowly walking towards me.

Estrella" Um Sweet-.

Thanatos" Don't move.

He conjures a crossbow and aims it at my lap.

Estrella" Oh Fu*arrow goes through lap*CKING BITCH!

*Thoughts on Thanatos*