Chapter 10.

?? POV.

I'm staring at the sleeping mortal I lean close to her face and I smile.

??" Wake up.

Estrella POV.

I open my eyes and sit up panting and looking around I swore I heard a voice.

I notice the closet open at a red gold and green dress fly out the window.

??" follow!

I go and follow it and I am walking in my bare feet I notice the surroundings I'm in the Underworld.

I follow the dress and it drops at the entrance of the cave and the cold air breezes by fast.

??" Your so close my dear come closer.

I pick up the dress and I notice my skirt and I remove the white one and put the other one on.

I walk down the cave and I look around I look around noticing cell doors.

??" So close my dear so very close.

I stop walking and notice at the end is a deep abyss I tilt my head and I shake my head and turn to leave.

??" DON'T LEAVE!

The ground shakes and I end up falling in the abyss I scream.

I land in someone's palm I am set down and I hesitate to turn around.

??" Turn around.

I slowly turn around and look up.

By the gods.

Kronos" I am Kronos and I must say you are as beautiful as the fates predicted

Estrella" Kronos? As in the tyrant Kronos fallen King of the heavens.

His eyes turn gold and crouches to my face and glares.

Kronos" I AM STILL THE KING ZEUS IS JUST A STEPPING STONE!

The wind from his scream sends me to the ground but he catches me with his hand and looks at me with a smirk.

Kronos" Forgive me my dear.

Next thing I know he stands up and his enormous height nearly exits the abyss.

He sets me down and I back away slowly from the Titan.

He grips the front of my dress with two fingers and smiles gently.

Kronos" Hope you visit me soon little wife.

He lets me go and I walk off.

*Next Day*

I'm sneaking back into the bedroom and I Morpheus who's wearing a white loose shirt and white pants.

Morpheus" Hello my dreamboat.

Estrella" Um.

He leans to my face and laughs and kisses my nose and looks at the dress.

Morpheus" Very pretty.

I chuckle awkwardly and he smiles.

Morpheus" Ouu I got you a gift!

He runs to my bed and picks up a stick he walks towards me and holds it to me.

Estrella" A stick?

Morpheus" Hold it!

I take the stick and it glows a beautiful sapphire color.

The glow disappears and my eyes widen.

Estrella" Wow.

Morpheus" It's a magic guitar all of your destine spouses shall hear your tune from any distant as well the mortals.

I nod slowly and a magic guitar pic forms from the petals of the guitar.

Morpheus" *yawns* I must go now see you love.

He walks out and I stare at the guitar and I start playing some notes.

Aphrodite POV.

I lay in my huge bath one of my handmaid's brushing my hair and I start hearing an angelic music.

Aphrodite" Where is that coming from?

Handmaid" Where is what coming from milady.

Aphrodite" The music idiots!

Handmaid" Milady their is no music playing.

*Night*

I lay in bed trying to sleep but I feel something is going to happen.

I finally feel relaxed until I feel a cold touch on my body.

Morpheus POV.

I am laying in my room and I sense a weird energy I walk out my room and find glowing aura coming from Estrella's room.

I open it and see her floating in the intimate embrace of some man my eyes widen as his eyes land on mine.

Kronos.

*What do you is going to happen*