Chapter 4.

Estrella POV.

I stare at Aphrodite with fear she's giving me a cold stare and she gives me a smile.

Aphrodite" I didn't catch your name.

Estrella" Estrella.

Aphrodite" May I ask you something mortal?

Estella" A goddess wants to ask me something?

Aphrodite" *rolls eyes* Why do you wish to live a life as a peasant instead of luxury?

Estrella" Cause I wanna be free.

She smirks and leans towards me and she pushes her breast up and I look away feeling embarrassed.

Her lips touch my cheek and she smiles and heads out the door and she smirks down the hallway.

Aphrodite" Hello Zeus.

I tense up as Zeus walks in giving me a glare he grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him.

Zeus" HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT ME!

Estrella" let me go please!

He glares and next thing I knew I'm on the ground feeling a sharp pain on my face.

Zeus" *shocked* Darling?

I try to stand but my body is shaky and I am processing that slap.

He pulls me up and checks my face my vision blurry from the hit.

Zeus“ *sighs* Your going to be spending a few days with Hades and Persephone.

He kisses my head and everything goes black.

*Later*

I wake up and I am in a beautiful bedroom I hear a door open and I see Persephone she smiles and hops on the bed.

Persephone“ YOUR SO PRETTY!

Estrella“ Um I don't think so.

She gives me a look of shock and takes my hand and pulls me out of bed.

Persephone“ Mm mm nope your gorgeous now I thought I show you around the underworld!

She takes my hand again and leads me out.

*Tartarus*

Persephone“ And this is where the Titans are imprisoned!

I nod slowly and I feel arms hug my waist I tense up.

Hades“ My Darlings I've been looking for you *kisses Estrellas ear* Let's return to the palace.