Chapter 5.

Estrella POV.

I'm sitting in a beautiful dining room Hades has made the servants make a dinner for me.

I'm staring at the food and Hades is looming behind.

Hades“ You must eat now!

Estrella“ I'm not hungry.

Hades cuts into a steak and holds a piece of it to my mouth I sigh and he places it in my mouth.

Hades“ See their you are.

He keeps feeding me and after we finish he takes my hand and kisses my knuckles.

Hades“ Estrella I have a gift for you.

He raises his hand and we end up in a room I look around and notice a gown.

Hades“ Put it on and meet me in the ballroom.

He disappears into black mist and I stare at the beautiful gown.

I put it on and I look at the mirror.

I turn around noticing a path flower petals making a carpet trail rose petals daisy petals and sunflower petals.

I follow the trail and enter a beautiful ballroom I walk inside and hear the music play.

It's soft and romantic.

Multiple flower petals float around and they surround me and Persephone forms and she takes me to the center of the room.

We dance slowly her arms being gentle and her smile with kindness.

She twirls me and then black mist surrounds her and it's now Hades.

He dances with more elegance and sophistication while Persephone dances with freedom and elegance.

Hades lifts me gently and spins around and his eyes hold nothing but love and kindness.

The music stops and I am spun around and I am alone in the ball room.

Estrella“ *looks around* Hello?

Hades“ Estrella.

Arms wrap around me and lips touch the back of my head I lean in the cool touch.

Hades“ Shall we dance one more time.