Chapter 15.

Estrella POV.

I'm sitting in the darkness and I feel the area shake and I float up and a huge light surrounds me.

Kronos POV.

I spit Estrella out she's on my thigh and I smirk her undergarments dissolved by my saliva.

She looks at me with disgust and I chuckle.

I smile and I am going to enjoy our time for my foolish son Hades sent me further down my usual prison

So it'll be days before they take her from me.

I lick my lips as she tries to cover her exposed body I chuckle and bounce her lightly on my thigh.

Estrella“ HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!

I laugh and shrink to my god height which is 13ft 9 inches she's on my lap.

I cover her mouth and start trailing kisses on her neck I smirk as I hear her screaming in my palm.

Kronos“ Now my beloved it's time to be alone.

I kiss her hair and she escapes my embrace and runs off nude I growl and pursue her.

Estrella POV.

I'm running through these caves I hear the footsteps getting closer I make a turn and bump into someones chest.

I look up and blush.

Nyx“ Darling it's only been a month-.

I see Kronos behind her conjuring a blue energy spear and he throws it.

Nyx POV.

Estrella“ NYX LOOK OUT!

She pushes me and I look and my eyes widen.

A gaping hole through her stomach she coughs blood and drops to knees I turn to see Kronos his eyes widened.

Kronos“ I I didn't-.

I scream having the cave shake and I wrap Estrella in my arms and teleport to the surface.

Nyx“ Estrella don't close your eyes.

I wave my hand over her wound but it doesn't heal why isn't it healing!?

Clotho“ Oh no.

I look seeing my daughter's.

Nyx“ Wait girls you gotta save her please!

Atropos“ Mother she died before she cannot avoid death no more unless.

They look at eachother with no emotion and turn to me.

Lachesis“ Body must become a deity but her fate as a goddess is um-.

Nyx“ I DON'T CARE JUST DO IT!

We teleport to an enchanted lake I begin to lay her in the water and I hear thunder I raise my hand deflecting lightning.

Zeus“ DON'T YOU DARE!

I lay her in the water and it glows.

Estrella POV.

I wake up underwater and I feel my wound healing and I swim up and look around.

Nyx“ ESTRELLA!

I'm engulfed in a hug and I shove her off me and look around.

Nyx“ Darling?

Estrella“ Who are you? Who am I *clutches hair* WHAT AM I!?

Nyx POV.

I look at my daughters and they stare at me with a look of sadness.

The fates“ She won't remember anything it'll be as if she's reborn.

*Comment your thoughts of what kinda goddess Estrella would be and your reaction to this chapter*