Chapter 7.

Estrella POV.

I wake up and see nymphs surrounding me.

Zeus“ YOUR DAMN LUCKY THE FATES SAVED HER SOUL APHRODITE!

I sit up and everyone turns their attention to me Hephaestus helps me sit up.

Hera“ Darling are you ok!?

Every god is around me checking on me I begin to breath heavy and Persephone kisses my head.

Hades“ We should give her space.

Zeus“ What-.

Hades glares and Zeus immediately shuts up and walks out with the others.

I lay in bed and just relax but an underwhelming wave of negative emotions hit me.

??“ Quite the sight darling.

I sit up and look around and notice black feathers on the floor.

Estrella“ Who's their?

Athena POV.

I'm in the throne room listening to the gossip and I feel a dark aura.

We all go silent and I grab my sword and Ares grabs his double ended sword.

We run towards Estrella's room.

??“ I can show you a world that the Olympians can't a world where the stars are forever.

I knock the door and a sword is at my throat.

Athena“ Thanatos!

Ares“ What's a disgrace like you doing?

Thanatos“ Well don't the rest of us deserve to meet our fiance?

He smirks and sweeps Estrella in his arms and fly's out I run to the window and grab Ares spear.

Ares“ WAIT ATHENA-!

I throw the spear but Thanatos disappears in the night.

Oh gods he's taking her to them.

Estrella POV.

I struggle in his grip and he chuckles and lets me go I look around seeing a gothic version of Olympus.

Thanatos“ She's here~.

I shiver at his song songy voice I hear footsteps and I gasp at the sight.

??“ Welcome my dear.

I back away to a cold black marble wall I stare at the tall entity she smiles and cups my face.

Estrella“ Who are you?

??“ Mother of night.

*Next two pages are the gods she's destined to marry and what the relationships are going to be like*

*Also how do you picture the interactions with Estrella and the other Olympians and Dark gods*