Chapter 6.

Estrella POV.

I am currently getting ready to head back to Olympus and Hades is currently keeping his eyes on me.

Hades" You can stay another month my dearest.

Estrella" I don't think Zeus will let me.

Hades" I can handle Zeus.

I sigh and Hades hugs me from behind and kisses my head I sigh and lean in his arms.

I kinda bonded with Persephone and Hades and honestly I kinda not want to go back to Olympus.

*Later*

I'm back in my room on Olympus and I hear footsteps the door gets slammed open and I see Ares.

Ares" Your coming with me!

He grabs my wrist and he pulls me to follow him I struggle to catch up but he keeps walking.

Ares" Hurry up.

We enter a blacksmith room and I see Hephaestus.

Hephaestus" Ares *glares* What do I owe the pleasure.

Ares" *smirks* Wanted to see what could be a perfect weapon for this beauty.

Hephaestus looks at me and his eyes widen.

Hephaestus" Oh your here! Um wait one moment.

He grabs his crutch and moves to a backroom I look around noticing jewelry and beautiful armor.

He comes back with a gemstone star broach.

Hephaestus" I promise to bestow beautiful gifts to any of your desire

I reach for it but Ares slaps it out of his hand.

Ares" Yeah yeah just set this beautiful girl a weapon I ain't having no wife of mine be in danger.

Hephaestus" *mumbles* She's my wife to.

Ares" Whatever.

He storms off and I pick up the two broken pieces of the broach I look at Hephaestus with a sad look.

Estrella" Oh dear you didn't deserve that.

Hephaestus" Whatever you probably gonna treat me the same way.

He grabs 4 beautiful crystal daggers and he presents them to me.

I look at Hephaestus and I take his hand he looks at our hands and I kiss his cheek

Hephaestus" *blushes*.

Estrella" I um appreciate the Broach.

Hephaestus" But it's broken.

Estrella" Doesn't make it any less beautiful.

He smiles and shows me the daggers again I admire them he shows the one who the diamond handle.

Hephaestus" This is my favorite it's made of clear mineral.

I nod and he then starts showing me all the things he's made in his workshop.

I smile at how passionate he is and I notice Ares walking in and he admires the daggers.

Ares" Huh not bad.

Ares grabs my wrist and starts leading me out the workshop.

Estrella" Bye Hephaestus!

Hephaestus gives me a friendly wave and Ares kisses my head and we enter a bedroom.

A silhouette of a woman is sitting up on the bed with satin pink curtains.

Aphrodite" Mmm Ares your back.

She opens the curtain and it's Aphrodite her eyes go from seductive to annoyed.

Ares" Come now Aphrodite this mortal will be sharing our bed sooner than later why not get to know her.

He removes his armor and I look away and Aphrodite bites her lip and Ares gets in bed beside her.

He rips my dress and I gasp and cover myself he smiles and pulls me under the blanket.

Aphrodite on my left and Ares on my right.

Aphrodite sighs and plays with my hair while Ares holds us close to him.

Ares" Your both beautiful.

Aphrodite" *glares*.

Ares" Of course Aphrodite your the most beautiful.

She smirks at me and Ares kisses her lips I sigh and they look at me.

Aphrodite" Feeling left out?

She gets in my face and kisses my lips her eyes widen and she growls.

Aphrodite" Your not enjoying my touch?

Estrella" Um.

Aphrodite" AREN'T I HOT AREN'T I WHAT YOU WANT!?

Ares chuckles and Aphrodite grabs my hair and I scream and she drags me to the hallway.

Aphrodite" Your just a fucking pet get lost!

She throws me into the wall.

Aphrodite POV.

I hear a bad crack and she drops down and my eyes widen and I touch her pulse.

No pulse.