Chapter 9.

Estrella POV.

I'm sitting in bed and I am watching Eris who's removing her clothes and I feel nervous.

Eris“ Calm down mortal I ain't like Zeus or that whore Aphrodite I welcome you to my bed whenever you feel like you trust me.

She looks at me with a genuine kind smile and my grew past to my ankles.

Eris“ Oops *giggles* Sorry Darling I prefer you with long hair *looks down* *concerned* Your legs.

Eris POV.

She pulls her skirt down to cover the bruises I walk towards her and look at the bruises

Eris“ Who's done this?

Estrella“ Um it's nothing just a tantrum from Aphrodite-.

Eris“ WHAT!?

She flinches at my outburst and I immediately take her hands and kiss them.

Eris“ Forgive me my dear that wasn't fair.

Estrella POV.

Eris“ Now let's heal those wounds.

She starts rubbing an ointment on my knees and the bruises begin to slowly fade away.

Eris“ Now I'll be right back *smiles* And when I get back I expect you tell me all about yourself!

She gets dressed and she disappears.

Aphrodite POV.

I'm fixing my makeup and I hear wings flapping probably Hermes being annoying like always-.

I get sucker punched and I fly into a self painting of myself I groan and relocate my jaw.

I stand up and see a fuming Eris.

Eris“ Oops I smudged your makeup.

I look at my mirror seeing my makeup all messed up I scream and pull out a sword from under my bed.

We clash blades and I pin her to the wall.

Aphrodite“ WHAT REASON YOU HAVE HERE!?

Eris“ ESTRELLAS BRUISES!

Eris POV.

Her eyes show hesitance and I kick her off and we clash our blades the impact breaks the blades.

We stare eachother down and I tackle her down and start punching her face in.

Ares POV.

I walk down the halls grinding my teeth.

5 fucking months I must wait til the mortal comes home I open Aphrodite's door and I see her and Eris fighting.

Aphrodite punches Eris which sends her into the wall leaving a dent.

Aphrodite looks my and grabs my sword with telekinesis.

Aphrodite“ Immortals may not die easily but we still feel pain I think you should suffer.

Eris“ Like you did Estrella?

Aphrodite smile drops.

Aphrodite“ It was an accident-.

Eris“ *scoffs*.

She walks to the balcony and Aphrodite doesn't try to stop her.

Aphrodite letting her biggest enemy walk away.

Eris“ I betcha she doesn't even wanna be near you.

She fly's off and I go to Aphrodite and she looks at me with tears which shocks me.

Aphrodite“ It was an accident.

I sigh and hug her.

Aphrodite POV.

I lay nude with Ares holding my body close after hours of him making me feel better he's fallen asleep.

But I still can't sleep.

I gotta fix this after these 5 months.

Estrella POV.

Nyx has me drinking tea with her.

She's very dark yet regal.

Nyx“ Now then my dear I must ask do you know why your destined to be with us?

Estrella“ Um no?

She chuckles and sips her tea I begin to nervous.

Nyx“ I'll let you discover that yourself my dear.

Nyx POV.

Besides HE would want to surprise her and she'll the gods she's destined with and 1 titan she's also destined with.