Chapter 3.

Estrella POV.

I'm pacing in my room and three nymphs Named Terra Viola and Unisa.

Terra“ She's been pacing for 4 hours.

Viola“ I heard Ares gave her a bloody ring.

I look at the balcony and walk towards it maybe I can climb down the walls.

I look down and I groan no ground just clouds I turn around and sit on a chair.

Estrella“ This couldn't get any worse.

The door opens and I don't bother looking I just keep my face in my hand.

Hades“ You are stressed.

Oh gods not Hades.

He kneels in front of me and I look at him with fear he reaches to touch my face.

He trails his fingers on my face and gives me a smile.

Hades“ Come.

He takes my hand and walks out the room I try to keep up with his pace.

He picks me up bridal style and dark mist surrounds us I close my eyes and I shiver.

Hades“ Open your eyes.

I open my eyes and I am shocked.

I look around in amazement.

Hades POV

Hades POV.

Her eyes sparkle from the shimmering gems I smile at her curiousity.

Aphrodite POV.

I'm sitting in my bedroom twirling my pink hair Ares kissing my shoulder but that Estrella hasn't left my mind.

Ares“ Something bothering you darling.

Aphrodite“ Her love isn't towards us which confuses me.

Ares“ she'll come around my darling but if you noticed you gave her quite the death stare.

Aphrodite“ *scoffs*.

Estrella POV.

I'm noticing this cave isn't on Olympus and I notice down is my village.

Hades“ This is an Emerald and this is a ruby.

I notice he's distracted by making separate piles of the gems I run out the cave.

Hades POV.

Hades“ Oh found it!

I turn around and notice Estrella isn't here I look around and I feel anger.

Estrella POV.

I'm running down the hill and hear a roaring noise I stop in my tracks and I turn around seeing flowers dying.

I turn around and continue running I see a small lake separating me and the village.

I get in the water but as I nearly get out of the water the ground opens up and a horse and chariot rise out of it.

Hades“ *glares*.

I back away slowly and he rolls his eyes and pulls me into the chariot and rides up to Olympus.

Hades“ Your being locked in your room your lucky your adorable.

He kisses my head.

Aphrodite POV.

So the human tries running off? How adorable I hear Hades put her in her room and I teleport into her closet and watch her.

Terra“ Milady aren't you happy with the attention?

Unisa“ Yes Hades will be showering you with so many gifts! He could make you a Duchess of the underworld the largest Kingdom in all the realms.

Viola“ And he's faithful and loyal he'd never lay with anyone but you and Persephone!

I roll my eyes at the nymphs but I notice the mortal blushing like crazy.

Estrella“ BUT I DON'T WANNA HAVE ANY OF THIS! *Tears up* I just want to be fifteen again.

I tilt my head as the mortal starts to cry and the nymphs begin to panic.

Terra“ OH NO WE MADE OUR LADY CRY!

They start huddling her and try and comfort her I roll my eyes at how pathetic they are.

Estrella“ Could you three um get me some tea.

They nod and run out I make myself known and she looks at me with shock.

Aphrodite“ Hello mortal.