Chapter 24.

Estrella POV.

I slowly stand up and look at Phoenix.

Estrella“ Phoenix get behind me now.

Kronos“ My starlight please!

He rushes towards me and takes my hands in his and his ocean blue eyes look at me with a type of insanity.

Kronos“ My starlight please let me beg for forgiveness here.

He takes out a knife and exposes his chest and I look at him with shock.

Kronos“ Cut me beat me torture me til you forgive me!

Estrella“ What is with these weird punishments!

He puts pressure on his chest.

Kronos“ Please forgive me!

Estrella“ Kronos your scaring me.

His eyes widen and he begins to cry and start slamming his head on the marble floor.

Kronos“ I'M A SCREW UP IM A SCREW UP!

Estrella“ *shocked* KRONOS STOP!

He stops and looks at me with his busted head he cries and I hug him and he cries in my arms.

Kronos“ *snores*.

I sigh and I drag his sleeping form into the bed and tuck him in.

I sigh and walk out the bedroom and I see Aphrodite who's running from Ares nude laughing.

Ares“ I'm a get you!

She runs into me and I'm on the floor with her chest in my face.

Aphrodite“ Estrella? Are you trying to hint something?

Estrella“ *muffled screaming* CMNT BWRRATGE!

Ares pulls her off me and starts making out with her I sit up and just look at them.

Estrella“ I'm going for a walk.

*Night*

I'm walking through a field and I sigh and spin around.

Estrella“ *sighs*.

Hephaestus“ Estrella?

I turn around and see Hephaestus.

Estrella“ Oh hi Hephaestus.

He takes my hand and leads me to a hot spring rose petals are in the water and scented candles.

I smile at the gesture and we remove our clothes and lay in the spring.

Hephaestus“ *sighs*.

I lay my head on his shoulder and I see the stars we look into each other's eyes and our lips touch.

Hephaestus“ *blushes* Um are you sure?

I smile and kiss his lips and he cups the back of my head and leans me down.

*Next morning*

I wake up in the arms of Hephaestus and his soft snoring I smile and sit up and stretch.

Zeus POV.

I'm crying on the floor hugging Poseidon.

P&Z“ SHE CHOSE HIM! *Sobs*.

Hades“ I think Hephaestus was the perfect choice after all he has a more gentle demeanor then most of us the only other gentle god we know is well no one.

Hera“ As much as I wish she chose me I know I'll be the next one.

Nyx“ *coughs* Or one of us.

We see the dark gods radiating with jealousy.

Hephaestus POV.

I have Estrella laying in bed and I am making breakfast.

I look at the tray nervously.

Will she like it? I only ever done weapons or armor and jewelry I never baked before?

Estrella POV.

Hephaestus walks in with a tray and sets it on my lap I smile and admire the breakfast.

I take a bite and it's absolutely delicious!

Estrella“ Hephaestus this is delicious!

He smiles.

Hephaestus“ Thank you for picking me as your first time *concern* Was I to rough or-.

Estrella“ *blushes* Um you were really gentle and not rushing me I really enjoyed it.

He blushes and smiles.