Chapter 1

A Majestic Mountain filled with History and old ruin. The road is rusty and there are many broken pillar scattered everywhere.

In the middle of broken wooden house without a roof, A young man was sitting cross legged and there was a look of confusion in his eyes.

"I've have been Transmigrated?"

Originally, He was an Second rich generation in the land of Earth. He was considered as an influential figure and one of the most outstanding young man in Business Industry.

He has a Jade Face like an Immortal Fairy. His Eyes was was very deep and it was very Mysterious. A sharp like sword perfect eyebrows. A Calmness and Confident in his Aura was radiating on his whole body.

The most ridiculious things is his own body was actually teleported in this Strange like Ancient world. That's why he was so confuse and little nervous.

"Ah if i have a Cheat, things would be easier"

He murmured while looking at the surroundings.

"Ding, Congratulation host for Activating the Heavenly System"

He stunned for a while and immediately calm down. Since he was transmigrated, he is ready to face everything just like what he did on earth. Calm and composed.

"System what function do you have?"

In his free days on the land of Earth, one of his Hobby was to read Fantasy Novel with System or an isekai plot and differents genre.

"Host, The system can provide you to know everything in this world even outside the world if you have enough points. "

"Do you like to open the Starter package?"

"Open it. "

"Ding, Congratulations host for getting the Eyes of Truth. Using this you can easily gets the basic information by just looking at your target. it is also kind of Physic that can helps you find the weakness of your opponent in the fight"

"Ding, Congratulations host for getting the chance to re-organize Everything in the Mountain."

"Ding, Congratulations host for Recieving the Cultivation base of Nanscent soul realm"

"Ding, Congratulations host for getting 500 Heavenly points"

"Ding, Congratulation host for activating the Mystery Mist. It can covered about all of your information and Realm. It can also gave people the feeling of majestic and surpression."

Looking at the Panel infront of him, He just smile calmly and understand all information given by the system.

Name: Luka Celestial

Identity: Head of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion

Realm: Nascent Soul Realm peak

Physic: Heavenly God Body, The eyes of Truth

Heavenly points: 500

"System what is the use of Heavenly points?" Luka ask Calmly. He was worthy of being an outstanding young man on earth because at such an development, he can remain calm and face everything with confident.

"Host, you can use the Heavenly points to exchange some information or you can use it to buy in the heavenly mall. Also the System reminds you that you can obtain the Heavenly points by completing the mission or gaining luck in this world. The others is you just need to explore it by yourself. "

After hearing what the system said, Luka thought for a while and said directly.

"Alright, use first the chance to reorganize the Mountain"

After saying that, the while mountain undergo a great transformation. The spiritual energy is 100 times better than before and it is actually pure. There are also several Mountains in the surroundings including the mall peaks to big.

The most eye catching is the old wooden house where luka is. It becomes a grand Majestic pavillion and a golden dragon luck floating above its roof.

The whole mountain filled with different kinds of Plants and flower. If the outside world see it they may go crazy because every each of them was rare and only written in a legend.

Looking around the places. Luka nodded in satisfaction and sit in the main hall of newly build Pavillion.

"System how much do i need to exchange about the information in this world?" Luka said seriously. Information is what he need the most to survive in this strange world.

"Host, because it is your first time to ask, you can get it by free"

"Okay, thank you" Luka replied solemnly and a vast of information flows inside his head and he is absorbing it slowly.

After a while, he slowly opened his eyes and a smile appeared on his Jade like face.

He already learned about the basics information about this world.

This place is called Profound Sky Continent. The land is divided into 4 parts which is the East Desolation, the Western Sea Area, South Forest and the Northern Dessert.

Each land is dominated by many powerful forces such as Sects, Pavillion, buildings, Organizations and Families.

The cultivation in this World is Divided into differents realms.

The Qi refining realm, Foundation establishment, Aquired realm, Gold Core Realm, Nascent Soul Realm, Transformation Realm, Nirvana, Life and Death Realm, Tribulation Realm

Each realm is Divided into 9 levels, when you reach the level 9 it can be called a Peak. There are also a realm above Tribulation but none of them are present in this Era.

The place where Luka is located in the part of East Desolation land. There are many Sects, Families and different Forces dominating their own teritories.

"System exchange the details about top 15 Genius in whole East Desolation who is less than 25 years old"

"Ding, host you will need 100 Heavenly points to exchange, are you sure??"

"Yes, then also exchange another 100 points to their reward. "

After a while, Luka look at the information in front of him and sigh because there are many hidden genius in this land. If he announce this list, it surely cause a huge waves in many forces and geniuses.

"If i have time i will recruit some servants or subordonate to do the basics things, i still can't let go if being superior in my previos life"

Luka sigh slightly remembering the time when he was teaching some subordonates and command them strictly.

.....

In East Desolation, there are different Forces who are dominating their own teritories. Among them was the Five Holy Land which is a Sect above First rate.

The sects in Sky Profound Continent is divided in to 1 to 9 which the First is highest and 9 is the lowest and above first rate sect is Holy land which have a great power of Tribulation Realm.

There are also Families, Organization and Buildings who are Superior.