Chapter 34

Luka look at the information in front of him with Satisfaction. He have gain many Heavenly Points this time especially in the mortal realm, he didn't expect that he will recieve many faith.

He immediately use Heavenly Points to improve his Cultivation Realm.

.......

In the Big City the land of Dawn, Venice and Crystal was having a good time in a spa shop.

"Senior Sister, do you know where are the other's practicing this time?" Crystal ask in low voice while she was sitting comfortably.

Venice opened his eyes and said lightly. " Second Brother Alex said that he will Travel to Lower realm in different Contenent"

"What about Raven and little Brother Shino?" Crystal ask curiously.

"That hot Tempered guy said that he was Traveling through many place because he wants to Challenge other Arrogants that was Hidden in Every Lower Realms or Lands."

"As for that little guy Shino, he was a Hardworking cultivator. He he was going to Visit many places to seek an opportunity to become Stronger, because he knows that we can't always rely on Master"

After saying that, Venice Close her eyes and Crystal fell into a Deep Thought.

After A weeks of Relaxation, they both set off on a journey to Travel, Fights other Arrogants and See if they can find a qualified people to bring them back to the Pavillion.

There's no time for cultivation, Few Years have passed and The Whole Upper realm become peaceful but sometimes there are also many fights between several God sons.

In the Lower Realm, The Nine Province Continent.

This continent was called Nine Province Continent because this continent was divided into Nine Large Land and each of them was named as a province.

There are several power powerful Forces in Every Province and one of them was the Sky Martial Sect in Jade lake Province.

In the very majestic Sect, there are several cultivators who was trying hard for the entrance trials of the sect.

This is the Sky Martial Sect, today they are going to recruit Disciples. It has been a tradition to then that every 10 years they will going to recruit Disciples.

In the top of the Mountain, In a very luxurous and extravargant hall, Several people who was looking at those who are going to Participate in the trials.

After a while, the trials has ended and several people had only passed the trials.

The newly recruit Disciple look at the mountain where the Sect master and the Elder's is.

The middle aged man look at the simple young man in front of him and ask in a cautious voice. "Young Master, What do you think about the newly recruit Disciples this time??"

The young man in white clothes took a sip on his tea and said indifferently." Not bad,some of them will reach atleast peak of the Tribulation realm experts in the future."

Hearing this, all elders and the Sect Master look surprise. You must know that The tribulation realm Expert can be considered to be a high Elder level.

"Sect master, why don't you invite the Holy Maiden and the Holy Son here and let's see what Qualification to they have" one of the elders spoke at this moment.

"That's right, Young Master Alex wait a moment i will them here now" Brandon, The Sect master of the Sky Martial Sect said and he immediately tell the servants to call those two.

Alex look at the Sect master with interest. Yesterday he accidentaly passed by in this land and he was quite curious in some Sect.

"Forgive me for being rude Your Excellency. I may not agree with your words, I can deffinetely surpassed the Saint Realm."

Suddenly a newly recruit young man said and all of them look at him with surprise and shock.

Several Elders and the Sect master was also nervous at this moment. Although they didn't know the Backround of this Young master Alex, they knew that he was far stronger then them.

Yesterday Alex descend in the Sky Martial Sect. The elders and sect master feel his Aura and they immediately questions him but with just a look, all of them vomit blood.

This time, a newly recruit question him and all of them have a cold sweat in their backs.

What if this young man destroyed their sect? All of them was vervous and some of them become paled.

Alex look at the person who spoke with a great interest.

The young man have a bulge muscle and he was proficient in cultivating physical body.

"What's your name?" He ask lightly but he was smiling.

"My name is Kuzma Volt, Your Excellency" The young man said respectfully but his expression was proud.

The sect master and the elders look at this young man with worry.

As for those who are newly recruited Disciples, they give him a secretely thumbs up for being bold and brave.

Alex look at him with a slight smile on his face. He stand up and appeared in front if him.

"Attack me with all of your strenght. If you hesitate, I will kill you and Destroyed this Sky Martial Sect" He said seriously.

Kuzma look at the Sect master and Elders who have a pale face right now. He clench his fist but didn't make a move.

"What's wrong? You must have known that every one of your actions have a consequence." Alex look at him coldly and said.

Kuzma look at him with a determined expression and his Aura began to rise to the extreme.

He look at Alex and immediately release his strongest punch.

Boom!

Alex stood calmly in his place. He only use one finger to stop the punch that almost blow the whole Mountain.

Kuzma look at him with horror. His face was paled and he have a bloodstain on his mouth because of the power gap.

Brandon, the Sect master of Sky Martial Sect immediately took a pill and give it to Kuzma.

"HAHAHA"