Chapter 32

'The Rank 19: Yvril Su, The God Son of the Su Family, He have the Hell Thunder Divine Body. Strenght: Peak of the Saint King Realm.Force: The Immortal Su Family.
Reward: Supreme Blood Essense

'The Rank 18: Paige Celestial, The Disciple of the 6th Elder of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion. She have the Body of the Ancient Green Lotus. Strenght: Peak of the Saint King Realm. Force: Heavenly Forbidden Area.
Reward: Green Lotus Essense

'The Rank 18: Phea Celestial, The Disciple of the 6th Elder of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion. She have the Body of Ancient White Lotus. Strenght: Peak of the Saint King Realm.Force: Heavenly Forbidden Area.
Reward: White Lotus Essense

'The Rank 17: Apox Chen, The God son of the Chen Family. He have the Heavenly Diamond Body. Strenght: Peak of the Saint king Realm.Force: Immortal Chen Family.
Reward: Three Wisp of Purple Energy

'The Rank 16: Esmeralda Lin, The Goddess of the Lin Family. She have the Heavenly Natural Body. Strenght: Peak of the Saint King Realm. Force: The Immortal Lin Family.
Reward: Five strand of Natural Law

The list above stop again and all cultivators new that only five Rankings will appear in every rankings.

But they was all shock because of the Appearance of the Twin Ancient Lotus and Divine Body.

The most shocking one was the Two Lotus body was actually have one Master and it is the 6th Elder of the Heavenly Forbidden Area.

Several Great Emperor was also wacthing the list and they all look at the direction of Heavenly Forbidden Area with solemn.

If those two Ancient Lotus grown up, the Possibily of Surpassing the Great Emperor realm and above was so High.

Heavenly Forbidden Area.

"Look Sister, our names was on the list" The Young girl look like a 14 Years old said in Happy tone. She was wearing a light green dress with an Ancient deisign on the lining.

Phea also look at the list and said with smile." Paige, soon we will be able to become more Stronger and dominate the List."

Luka look at them with smile, beside him was a group of oldman and women. They are all the Elders of the Heavenly Secret pavillion. He make this elder do the things in the Forbidden Area because they always hiding in the small world.

His Three Disciples and Nephew was out at this moment. They are now travelled with different lands and other lower Realms.

So only the twin lotus left in the Heavenly Forbidden Area because in their human form, they are just 14 years old even though they exist since Ancient times.

After a few days. The list above lighten up again and a new rankings has appeared in the Scroll.

All cultivators stop their own work just to look at the list above.

'The Rank 15: Gideon Bai, The God son of the White Tiger Clan. He have the Heavenly Savage Tiger Body. Strenght: Third Stage of the Spirit Realm. Force: Ancient White Tiger Clan.
Reward: Heart of the Heavenly Beast

'The Rank 14: Elanor Ivy, She is the Elf Maiden of the Elf Clan. She have the Spirit Divine Body. Strenght: Fift Stage of the Spirit Realm. Force: Elf Race
Reward: Immortal Fountain of Life

'The Rank 13: Xavier Lakki, He is the First Seat of the Immortal Academy. He was Born with Heavenly Yin and Yang Physic. Srenght: Seventh Stage of the Spirit Realm. Force: Immortal Academy.
Reward: Yin and Yang Fruit

'The Rank 12: Astrid Feng, The Goddess of the Phoenix Clan. She have the body of Pure Ice Ancient Phoenix. Strenght: Eighth level of the Spirit Realm. Force: Ancient Phoenix Clan.
Reward: Ice and Fire power orb

'The Rank 11: Crystal Vi, She is the Disciple of the Fourth Elder of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion. She have the Heavenly Ice Body. Strenght: Eighth Stage of the Spirit Realm. Force: Heavenly Forbidden Area.
Reward: Supreme Ice Essense

The light above the sky become dimm again and all cultivators look at the Genius list with a complicated Expression.

Several Divine Body and Heavenly Body have appeared in the Top forces.

Many Cultivators was terrified because they knew that the Emperor Road in the future was the Battled field of this young Genius.

They look at the rankings again and sigh. They sure that if the reward eas given all of them will improve a lot because of the heavendefying Reward.

All cultivators was also somewhat surprise because the list was also have from the Heavenly forbidden Area.

Now, they are waiting for the Top 10 Geniuses in the Whole Upper World.

It's not just for the reward but also for an honor and fame of their Family.

After a week, the light above the sky move again and the Scroll was lighten up. The new rankings was Appeared.

All Cultivators even some old monster look at the list with interest and anticifation.

'The Rank 10: August Liu, He is the Sword of the Immortal Sword Sect. He was Born with Universal Sword Body. Strenght: Eighth Stage of the Spirit Realm. Force: Immortal Sword Sect.
Reward: Quasi- Emperor Artifact

'The Rank 9: Faragon Long, The God son of the Dragon Clan. He have the Heavenly Tyrannical Dragon Body. Strenght: Eight Stage of the Spirit Realm. Force: Ancient Dragon Clan.
Reward: Quasi- Emperor Blood Essense

'The Rank 8: Raven Yang, The Disciple of the Third Elder of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion. He have the Heavenly Sun Body. Strenght: Eighth Stage of the Spirit Realm. Force: Heavenly Forbidden Area.
Reward: Quasi- Emperor Realm Battle Robe

'The Rank 7: Morphy Wei, The God son of the Devil Clan. He was born with a Demon Heart. Strenght: Peak of the Spirit Realm. Force: Devil Race.
Reward: Heart Devil Pill and Devil Scripture

'The Rank 6: Jasper Lin, The God son of the Lin Family. He was born with Chaotic imperial Blood. Strenght: Peak of the Spirit Realm. Force: Immortal Lin Family.
Reward: A drop of Willow Tree Liquid

The list in the sky become dimm again but all cultivators look at the Direction of the Lin Family.