Chapter 29

Luka Narrowed his eyes, this mortal Realm was just like an Earth but the only differents is they actually can cultivate. He was thinking that maybe someday he can take a look at the Situation in the Earth but he knew that it is belong to different planes.

He Dissapeared in the Sky and look for his future Disicple.

These world was called Wuxia and the Strongest Forces here are Sects, Families and Dynasty.

Yellow Country, one of the Three thousand Country in the World.

Luka appared here because this was the place of his Disciple that the system said.

Chi Family, in the an open ground of their Family, almost all core members was present because now is their Family Assesment.

The Chi Family is one of the 8 Great Families in Wuxia. They have been passdown since thousand of years. There Ancestors was Strong man in the Body Forging Realm.

"Hey quickly look at Shino Chi, he actually wants to Participate" one of the young man in the Chi Family said with a hint of sneer in his voice.

"Trash, What are you doing here?! Quickly get out!" The great elder of the Chi Family said Coldly.

The young man name Shino look at them with hatred. Since his parents passed away, he was always been bullied because he can't cultivate.

Several Young man of the Chi Family look at him with mocking expression. Some elders also show some disdain and the patriach of the Chi Family was indefferent.

"I want to Participate in Assesment" he spoke in low voice but no one had paid attention to him.

He clench his fist because of humilation. He was ashame of his own because if he have a talent he will diffinetely achieve extraordinary life.

All Disciples of the Chi Family was no affection for him, he was alone since he was a child.

12 Years ago, his parents died because of some Accident and he was only 5 Years old that year. Since then he was always bullied and Trampled by the others.

"I'm here in your Chi Family to Accept Disciple"

A majestic voice resounded in the whole mansion of the Chi Family.

The patriach and several elders look at the sky and surrondings with panick. Some of them was a Strong man in Heavenly Realm and Natural Realm.

"Who are you, you're Excellency?" The Patriach of the Chi Family said in a serious voice.

"You? You're not Qualified to know this seat. Even that little Forging realm who was hidden in your Mansion"

The majestic voice sounded again and all Chi Family Cultivators was Furious.

Suddenly an Oldman appeared.

"Your tone is a bit Arrogan, why don't you show yourself" he said in a deep voice. He is the Ancestors of the Chi Family.

"I've seen the Ancestor"

The patriach of the Chi Family and other Elders bow their head and called out at the same time.

They didn't expect that their Ancestor was alarm at this moment.

"Heh! A mortal dared to speak like this" The Majestic voice sounded again and all Members of the Chi Family was kneeling down includinh their Ancestors because of the Pressure.

The Chi Family was nervous this time, they didn't epxpect that there's a greatppwer who was visitinh their Chi Family.

Luka emerge from the void and look at the people who was kneeling below. He remove the pressure and said Lightly.

"I'm here to Accept Disciple not to fight with you ants."

The people from the Chi Family lowered their heads.

"I ask your excellency, who is this person you wanted to accept?" The Ancestor of the Chi Family said respectfully.

Luka slightly smile and appeared infront of Shino Chi.

"Boy, come with me. You will be my Disciple"He said gently to Shino.

Shino look at him with suspecion and he ask Respectfully. " Senior, I don't have a Talent in Cultivation"

Luka patted his head and said lightly.

"You are Very Talented. It's just that you were born in the wrong world. You have one of the Most Powerful Physic in the universe. Do you really think i've came to this world just to have a joke with you"

Shino was stunned after hearing this, Especially the hint that the person infront of him was not from this world.

All people from the Chi Family was have a Complicated expression.

This time, the patriach of the Chi Family look at Shino and Said Lightly.

"Nephew Shino, since you was going to the other world i'm going to tell you the Truth. You parents was killed by a powerful sect, even several of our Ancestors was killed because they tried to save your parents which is My Brother and Sister inlaw. The treatment that we'll give you these years was under the command of the enemy, if we treat you well they going to Destroyed our Thousand years Family. They hate you to death because your mother was their former Saintess and fell inlove with your father and Our family was quite inferior to them that's why they treated us with Disdain and for them having you being born it was a Humilation."

After hearing what the Patriach of the Chi Family said, Shinto was shock and tears flows on his Face. He didn't Expect that with forbidden love of his parents it wad cause a huge disaster.

All his Hatred in his Heart was erase at this moment. The Elders and Other Young people from the Chi Family Lowered their head and didn't Speak.

Shinto look at Luka with determination and said Slightly. "Senior, I will go with you but please help me Destroyed the Enemy and protect the Chi Family."

Luka look at him with amazement, he didn't expect this brat to be cunning and intellegent.

"Kneeled down and worship" he said Slightly.

"Meet the Master" Shinto kneeled doen and knock his head three times in the grounds."

Seeing that there was a bloodstain in his forehead, Luka lifted him up with power.

"HAHAHA, kid You're too cunning and Descessive, becareful in the future that your Senior Sisters and Senior Brothers will beat you to death" Luka laugh at this moment. He didn't expect that his third Disciple will be interesting.