Chapter 61

Almost all members of the Heavenly Secret Pavilion have Improve so much.

Looking at the Sky, Luka pondered for a moment and said slightly.

"System, Exchange all Heavenly Points for the Top 50 Strongest List and Their Reward"

"Okay, Host."

Luka look at the information infront of him with somewhat surprise.

He didn't expect that there are many strong cultivators in differetns domains and most of them belongs to top Top Forces.

"Om"

The light above the sky shine brightly and all cultivators look above with curiousity.

Some of them even flew towards the directions of the strange white Light.

"The Heavenly Strongest List. Those who are in the list will have a generous reward"

"The Reward Will be given after the List was Complete."

A deep and powerful Voice resounded in the Whole Immortal Realm.

All cultivators look at the huge scroll above with excitement.

"The List!"

"The heavenly Secret Pavilion will publish the List again"

"Wow!"

"Quick look above and see the content"

The whole world was boiling this time.

Almost all cultivators look at the sky with excitement and expectation.

Several Strong Powerhouse of the Top Forces also exit from their retreat and look at the sky with interest.

"Om"

Suddenly, The Sky above trembled and all cultivators look above with expectation and Anticipation.

"The Rank 50: Vice General Lukas, He is one of the Vice General in Fighting Palace. He have a Great Strenght and Great Wisdom. Realm: Early Stage of Immortal King Realm. Force: Fighting Palace.

Reward: Immortal King Artifact

" The Rank 49: Sunshine, She is one of the Top Flowers in Beauty Hall. She once Defeated 3 Early Stage of Immortal King Realm on her own. Realm: Early Stage of Immortal King Realm. Force: Beauty Hall.

Reward: Immortal King Robe

"The Rank 48: Vice General Delia. She is one of the Fighting core of Fighting Palace who have a Strong Sense of Justice. Realm: Early Stage of Immortal King Realm. Force: Fighting Palace.

Reward: Immortal King Cultivation Technique

"The Rank 47: King Nature, He is one of the Powerful Kings in Emperor Hall. He once killed several powerful Cultivators. Realm: Early Stage of Immortal King Realm. Force: Emperor Hall.

Reward: Nature Elements Orb

" The Rank 46: Immortal King Zupei. He is the Great Elder of the Domineering Sword Sect. His sword was sharp and unrestrained. Realm: Early Stage of the Immortal King Realm.Force: Domineering Sword Sect.

Reward: Immortal King Sword Manual

Wow!

All cultivators look at the sky with awe.

Almost all of them heard about the names about because they all famous amd strong.

They just didn't expect that The List this time was Start into Immortal King Realm.

Some of them felt Ashame because they thought that with their Strenght, they can have a place on the List.

"HAHAHA, This time our Emperor Hall will Dominate the List"

An old voice resounded in the Sky and all cultivators was surprise.

"Hey Hey, My Clan is also Strong you know"

"Ara ara, My Beauty Hall Is not Vegetarian"

"Hmm"

Several old monster was talking loudly this time and their voice can be heard by all cultivators.

All cultivators in the Immortal Realm was shock and excited because this is the first time that several Top Powerhouse was born.

"Om"

Suddenly, The sky Above trembled again and all cultivators look above with curiousity.

"The Rank 45: Azure Dragon King. He is the Great Elder of the Immortal.God Sect, he once killed a powerful Dragon and get the Power. Realm: Middle Stage of Immortal King Realm. Force: Immortal God Sect.

Reward: Dragon Beast Heart

" The Rank 44: Immortal King Xin, He is one of the Ancestors in God Saber Sect. He was good at using saber technique to the fullest. Realm: Middle Stage of the Immortal King Realm. Force: God Saber Sect

Reward: Immortal King Advance Saber Technique

"The Rank 43: Immortal King Melody, She is one of the Guardian in God Sword Sect. She was very dangerous woman. Realm: Middle Stage of Immortal King Realm.

Reward: Mid Immortal King Combat Sword

" The Rank 42: Immortal King Amsoli, He is one of the Guardian in Temple of Elements. Realm: Middle Stage of Immortal King Realm.Force: Temple of Elements.

Reward: Fire Elemental Orb

"The Rsnk 41: Immortal King Cressia, She is The Lord of the Purple Temple. She have a strong skills and abilities. Realm: Late Stage of Immortal King Realm.Force: Purple Temple

Reward: Immortal Purple Flower

Wow!

Almost all cultivators look above with great respect. They all familiar with several names above.

They all have a great reputation in the Immortal Realm.

Some Top forces nodded silently as if they agreed in the Rankings above.

"Om"

Suddenly, The sky above trembled again and the list Refresh skillfully.

The whole world was silent at this moment while all cultivators looking above with anticipation.

"The Rank 40: Duke Laison, He is a Powerful Vampire who kills in every argument. Realm: Late Stage of Immortal King Realm. Force: Clan Dracula

Reward: 1 Bottle of Immortal King Blood Essense

" The Rank 39: Immortal King Sabo, he is a powerful Cultivator with the Strenght of Heavy fist. Realm: Late Stage of Immortal King Realm. Force: Fire Temple

"The Rank 38: Immortal King Paladin, He is one of the Ancestors in Heart Cold Palace. Realm: Late Stage of Immortal King Realm. Force: Heart Cold Palace.

Reward: Long Lost Immortal Divine Sword

" The Rank 37: King Earth.he is one of the powerful Kings in Emperor Hall. He is also the Disciple of Immortal Emperor Happiness. Realm: Late Stage of Immortal King Realm.

Reward: Late Immortal King Battle Armor

"The Rank 36: General Silva. He is the Youngest General in Fighting Palace. Realm: Peak of the Immortal King Realm. Force: Fighting Palace.

Reward: Late Immortal King Combat Axe

" The Rank 35: Duke Smoker. He is one of the Oldest Duke in Dracula Clan. Realm: Peak of the Immortal King Realm. Force: Clan Dracula.

Reward: 1 Bottle of Late Immortal King Blood Essense

"The Rank 34: Immortal King Loraine. She is one of the Top Flowers in Beauty Hall. Realm: Peak of the Immortal King Realm.

Reward: Immortal King Ascenssion Pill