Chapter 18

'Rank 25: David Song, he is the Second Prince of the Song Dynasty in the Southern Land. He secretely Awakened High Level talent in martial arts, even the Crown Prince of the Song Dynasty was Far behind him in terms of Strenght. At the age of 23 he already Have the Level 7 Nirvana Realm.
Reward: Ascenssion Pill and Demi God Level Weapon

Looking at the Rankings above all of them was not surprise because the Heavenly Dao Reward All cultivators in the Continent. They just didn't Expect that There are many prince and Cultivators was on the list.

Some forces began move and find the traces of those Roque Cultivators to Recruit them.

The Sky above move again and the Rankings was Refresh.

'The Rank 24: Zed Chu, The Disciple of the Sect Master of Saber Sacred Land in the East Desolation. After the Spiritual energy was Recovered his bloodline was completely awakened and his Strenght was Sky rocket surpassing the Holy son of the Saber Sacred Land. At the age of 24 Years old he have the strenght of Level 8 Nirvana Realm.
Reward: ascenssion Pill, Demi God Weapon and 5,000 luck.

'The Rank 23: Dante Zhu, He was the First Seat of Saber Sacred Land in the East Desolation. He was awakened from the seal 2 Years ago. Because he was sealed he didn't age. He have the Strenght of the Peak of Nirvana Realm at the Age of 24.
Reward: Life and Death Pill and Demi God Weapon.

'The Rank 22: Buzen Mi, He was the First Seat of the Ancient Sacred Land in the Northern Land. He wad also awakened from the sealed 2 years ago. At the age of 24 he was Already in the Life and Death Realm level 1.
Reward: Golden Pill and Demi God Weapon.

'Rank 21: Makki Dong, The awakened Young Patriach of the Golden Crow Ancient Clan in the Southern Land. He is Strong and fast. At the age of 24 he was already in the Life and Death Realm Level 3.
Reward: Golden Pill and Golden Crow Feather.

Boom!

After seing the rankings, some forces began to nervous because they knew that they might have the possibilities that their young Genius was not on the list.

The competition on the List wad fierce and tight.

Many arrogant young man was confident especially all those who have a Great Backround.

The light Above Appeared again and the new Rankings was Release.

'The Rank 20: Merlin Red, She was the Seald genius of the Fox Ancient Clan in the Western Land. She was a beauty but deadly because of her powerful Illusion. At the age of 23 she have the cultivation base of Life and Death Realm Level 4.
Reward: A drop of blood of the Nine Tailed Fox.

'The Rank 20: Laxus Ji, The Sealed Expert of the Ancient Ji Family in the East Desolation. He was known as the Fastest Cultivators on his Era. At the age of 24 he was in the Life and Death realm Level 4.
Reward: A drop of Blood of the Thunder Eagle.

' The Rank 19: Lodi Gin, He was the Sealed Young talend of the Sword Sacred Land in the Southern Land. At the age of 23 he have the Strenght of lif and Death Realm Level 5.
Reward: 4× Sword intent and Sword Grass.

The whole Continent was Shock again because the genius was almost on par with the older generation.

Some cultivators was already Ashame and doubt life because the strong impact.

Luka who was Eating Barbeque with his Disciples and maid didn't care about what's happening right now in the whole continent.

Raven and Crystal was also joining them to eat.

"Master, Are on the list?" venice ask curiously.

Luka look at his Disicples and smile slightly.

"Yes, but the two ladies was not on the list this time" he said.

The others look at the list in the sky with curiousity. They didn't know how they're master do it.

Luka was now not worried too much because the over all strenght of Heavenly Secret Pavillion as Already Strong even if its place in the Upper Realm.

The light above was move again and a new rankings was appreard in the scroll.

'The Rank 18: Leonel Leon, the sealed Young Patriach of the Ancient Leon Clan in the Northern Lands. He have a strong body and strong Family bloodline. At the age of 23 he have the Strenght of Life and Death Realm level 7.
Reward: A Drop of Ancient Lion blood and Monster Essense.

'The Rank 18: Zer Lu, He was the First Seat of Ancient Lu Family in the Eastern Desolation. He was also awakened from the sealed. He have a Strong Strenght and Strong fist. At the age of 23 he also have the strenght of Life and Death Realm Level 7.
Reward: A drop of Ancient bloodline and Heart of Warlord Monster.

'The Rank 18: Mempis Jiang, he was the First Seat of the Jiang family in the East Desolation. He was also the young arrogant who was awakened from the Sealed. He have a kind and easy going personality but have a strong Strenght and power. At the age of 23 he also have the Strenght of Life and Death Realm level 7.
Reward: A drop of Ancient Blood and Wine Fruit.

'The Rank 17: Lara Lila, she is the Sealed Young arrogant of the Flower Sacred Land in the Western Land. She was Extremely Beautiful and have a Proud personality. At the age of 24 she have the Strenght of the Peak of Life and Death Realm.
Reward: God Level Weapon and Tribulation Realm pill.

'The Rank 17, Francis Midnight, he was the Sealed Young Arrogant of the Dark Sacred Land in the East Desolation. He was very proficient in using Dark Elements and at the age of 24 He He Reach the realm of The Peak of Life and Death Realm.
Reward: God Level Weapon and Tribulation Realm Pill.

Many cultivator was solemn and expression after seing the rankings above.

They didn't expect that there's have a Three tie in the Rank 18 and also the list was dominated by the Sealed Young Arrogant.

After a few minutes the rankings above refresh again and a new content was appeared.

'The Rank 16: White Limbo, He was a Sealed young arrogant of the Light Sacred Land in the East Desolation. In his Era, he was in the Top. At the age of 24 he was already in the Tirbulation Realm Level 1.
Reward: Holy Seed(it can be refine and the improvement depends on the User)

'The Rank 15: Zoro Nemo, he was Roque Cultivator who had a Great Chance. 1 year ago he found the inheritance of a Saint King Expert so his Strenght and talent was Improve a lot. At the age of 25 he have the Strenght of Tribulation Realm level 3.
Reward: Holy Seed and God Level sword Weapon.

"The Rank 15: Makaw Fin, He was the Young Patriach of the Bull Clan in Western Land. He was.also Awakened from the seal. At the age of 25 he also have the Strenght of Tribulation Realm level 3.
Reward: Holy Seed and God Level Axe Weapon.