Chapter 25

After Ascending, his Realm was Actually improve by a huge level. He didn't expect that his physique was also Terrifying.

His Heavenly Forces was have Also increased their Strenght and no longer Restrain. They can now stay in the Forbidden land without worries because the Heavenly dao in this world was Comparable to that Immortal level.

Some of his Subordonate was Huntings Beast in this forbidden land, some of them.are playing, sitting or drinking tea. Luka didn't restrict their freedome and they can whatever they want but they are 100 percent loyal to him.

As for Their Strenght, The Heavenly Assassin have also improve after getting into the Upper Realm. Their Strenght was almost reach the peak.

The 5 Platinum Level was also reach the Peak of the Great Emperor Realm. The 15 Diamond Level also Reach the Level 5 Emperor Realm. The 20 Gold Level have reach the Peak of the Quasi-Emperor. The 50 Silver Level have the Strenght of the Peak of the Supreme Realm. The remaining Bronze Level are Peak of the Dao Realm and Below.

The 15 Heavenly Ancestors have reach the Peak of the Quasi-Emepror Realm.

The 7 Heavenly Guardian was now in the Quasi-Emperor Realm Peak.

For the 10 Heavenly Elder, Their Strenght now Reach the Peak of the Supreme Realm.

The 4 Heavenly Messenger have also the Strenght of the Peak of the Dao Realm.

The Five Heavenly Generals have the Void King Realm Peak.

The Five Comanders Also have the Void Realm Peak.

The Heavenly Elite Reach the Spirit Realm Peak.

The Heavenly Warriors have the Strenght of Saint King Peak.

His Heavenly Butler was have the Streght if Level 5 Quasi-Emperor Realm.

His Heavenly Servant who was in the lower Realm only have the Strenght of Spirit Realm Peak.

The Heavenly Gate Keeper have the Strenght of the Peak of Supreme Realm.

As for his Two Maids, Celine Have already Reach the Peak of the Void Realm and Selena have Reach the Level 1 Void Realm.

His Two Disciples, Venice Li become a Spirit Realm Level 5 and Alex Orion in the Spirit Realm Level 6. Alex was actually surpass his senior sister because of his Time and Space body.

His two Nephew, Raven Yang Reach the Spirit Realm Level 1 and Crsytal Vi also in the Spirit Realm Level 1.

For his Mounts all of them Become the Peak of the Dao Realm.

He look at the surroundings of Forrbiden Land and finally made a Descision.

He move his thoughts and The whole Forbidden Land Undergone a great Transformation.

There's have many wild Beast, Treasures Everywhere and A peak of the Great Array Formation was Arrange. Even an Immortal Appeared was can be killed.

The Whole World Felt this movement and Every Strong Cultivators look at the Directions of Forbidden Realm.

Suddenly A Majestic Voice Resounded in the Whole Perfect World.

"From now on this place is Called Heavenly Forbidden Land."

After Hearing those words, Many Cultivators has become solemn.

They didn't Expect that there was a great power who wants to claim one of the forbidden land.

"Who are you? Are you gonna take the Forbidden Realm by yourselve?"

An Angry voice sounded in the in the sky and a Middled age man was standing in the clouds.

It's a Supreme!

The whole world become lively. They didn't Expect that a Supreme wants to make a move.

But at this moment, A huge Palm appeared in the Sky and the Supreme earlier was turn into a meat paste.

The Sky was raining blood and it was the sign of the fall of the Supreme.

They suddenly become silent. They didn't expect that the situation become like This.

"Cough, My Old bones is the Gate Keeper of Heavenly Forbidden Area. As for those who are Dissatisfied can declare an Emperor War. "

An old voice appeared again. The presense was same as the huge palm.

It's Him. He is the one who makes a move.

A thought suddenly appeared in their minds. It was just a Gate Keeper so how Terrifying would be the people in Heavenly Forbidden Area.

"Arghhhh! Who are you Destroyed the Supreme of our Dragon Clan!"

An Angry shouts reverated from the sky.

All of them was terrified. They didn't Expect that The fallen Supreme was from the Dragon clan.

Other forces was watching this scene with excitement. They will be happy if the dragon clan suffered loses and also they are curious about the mysterious Great power.

Roarrrrrr!

A huge dragon appeared in the Sky and look at the direction of Heavenly Forbidden Area.

All Cultivators become excited again because the one who appeared this time was a Quasi-Emperor Realm.

It's him, One of the Elders in Dragon Clan. I didn't expect that the Dead supreme was actually his son.

Suddenly an Oldman also Appeared in front of the Dragon but it have a different Aura.

"Who are you? You're not the one killed my son!" Fedrin Long look at the person in front of him with vigilance.

The oldman just smile and his voice was very loud and clear.

"Listen up, My Name is Hugo Celestial, one the Seven Guardian of Heavenly Secret Pavillion. As for who killed your son, it's our Gate Keeper."

"So you are in the same side huh" Fedrin Long said and Wave his Claws to Hugo.

Hugo smiled disdainfully and said lightly." Hmmp, overestimated your weak Abilities"

He Raised raised his sworrd and Cut the Dragon into Half.

Hugo casually wave his hand and the body of Huge dragon Dissappeared.

All cultivators look at the scene in the sky with shock.

With just one sword he cut the Quasi-Emperor Dragon in a Half.

The most shocking was he's just one of the seven Guardians of the force called Heavenly Secret Pavillion and there was a 6 person who have the same Strenght like him.

Who knows if there are other strong ones or Great Emperor.

This news was quickly spread in Differents Lands.

Immortal Li Family.

A Young man who was cultivating opened his eyes and a Terrifying Sword Intent flash around his body.

"Are you sure about this news?"

He look at the servant infront of him and ask in a serious voice.