Chapter 37

"My lord, I have felt my fated Disciple" she said lightly and look at Akane who was infront of her.

Luka look at Akane with surpise because at his strenght, he can see the tripple spiritual body which is also rare.

He nodded his head slightly and Gianna appeared infront of Akane and said lightly. " Girl, I'm the 7th elder of Heavenly Secret Pavilion. Are willing to be my Disicple?"

Akane look at Alex and the latter nodded. She quickly kneeled down and said.

"Meet the master"

Aftet kneeling down and knock her head. Gianna grab her hand and quickly dissappeared.

Luka look at kuzma with an interesting expression. He knew why these two people appeared here, it turn outs thay his second disciple was thoughtful.

Suddenly a burly oldman appeared in front of them. He was holding a huge axe and his muscles was like a explosive bomb.

"Boy, I'm one of the seven guardian in Heavenly Secret Pavilion. Are you willing to take me as your Master?" The old man quickly ask.

"Meet the master"

Kuzma kneeled down and knock his head three times.

The guardian look at Luka and said respectfully and bow. "My lord, I'm going to take him to his room"

Luka slightly nodded his head and the Guardian Dissappeared.

He look at his Disciples and Martial Nephew in relief because all of them have matured and Advance in their cultivation.

"Take a rest, and make a noise in the whole Upper World."

After saying that, Luka dissappeared. He return to his room to check how much Heavenly points he needed to exchange for the beauty list.

In these Five Years, All of them have improve especially those Disciples. They're physique has have a big rol in their improvement.

Looking at the information in front of him, he was satisfied because he also have a great advancement.

Name: Luka Celestial

Identity: Head of the Heavenly Secret Pavilion

Realm: Great Emperor Realm Peak

Physic: Heavenly God Body, The eyes of Truth, Primordial Chaos God Body

Heavenly points: 4 Million

Mount: Heavenly Dragon, Heavenly Qilin, Heavenly Phoenix, Heavenly Wolf

Heavenly Forces: Heavenly Guard, Heavenly Messenger, Heavenly Elders, Heavenly Maids, Heavenly Ancestors,, Heavenly Guardian, Heavenly Butler, Heavenly Assasin, Heavenly Servant, Heavenly Gate Keeper, Heavenly ForeFather

His Disciple and the others have already on par in the some famous old monster.

Venice was already in the peak of the Void king realm the same as Alex who was also in the Peak of the Void King Realm.

Raven was in the sixth stage of the Void King Realm and Crystal was in the Fifth stage of the Void King Realm.

Shinto was already in the Peak of the Void Realm.

As for the twins they are already absorb all of their memories since ancient times and both of them have the cultivation base of third stage of the Void King Realm.

For his Heavenly Force, all of them have an improvement even the Heavenly servant in the lower realm have a great breakthrough.

For the Heavenly Guards.

The five Great generals already in 2nd stage of the Great Emperor Realm.

The five comanders also become in the Peak of the Quasi-Emperor Realm.

For the Elite All of them in the Fifth Stage if the Quasi-Emperor Realm.

For the Heavenly Warrior all of them are in the Realm of the Peak of the Supreme Realm.

The four Heavenly Messenger was in the fifth stage of the Great Emperor Realm.

The 10 Heavenly Elders was already in the Eight Level of the Great Emperor Realm.

The 7 Heavenly Guardian was Already in the Peak of the Great Emperor Realm.

The 15 Heavenly Ancestors was in the third Stage of the Empyrean Realm. It is the Realm above Great Emperor Realm.

The Heavenly Butler was in the peak of the Great Emperor Realm.

The Heavenly servant who was in the lower Realm reach the Peak of the Supreme Realm and he can only send an avatar if he was going out to the Heavenly palace.

The Heavenly Forefather have the 6 Members and all of them have the strenght of the Peak of the Empyrean Realm.

As for the Heavenly Assasin. All of them was improve a lot.

The 5 Platinum Level was also reach the sixth Level of the Empyrean Realm.

The 15 Diamond Level also Reach the Peak of the Great Emperor Realm.

The 20 Gold Level have reach the seventh stage of the Great Emperor Realm.

The 50 Silver Level have the Strenght of the First stage if the Great Emperor Realm.

The remaining Bronze Level are Peak of the Quasi-Emperor Realm and Below.

The Heavenly Gate Keeper have also advance in the seventh Stage of the Great Emperor Realm.

His two maids, Celine and Selena was also become more stronger after staying in the Small World all the time and soon they will come out to play.

Celine was Already in the Qusi-Emperor Realm Peak and Selena was in the Seventh Stage of the Quasi- Emperor.

Luka look at his remaining points and said lightly. "System, how much points will be needed for the Top 20 Beauty list and their Reward?"

The system voice rang in his mind.

"Host, you need 500,000 points for the List and 1 Million Points for their Reward"

Hearing that, Luka move his thought and exchange for the information about the list.

.....

In the sky above, a light lift up and a huge Scroll has appeared.

All cultivators in the Upper Realm look above.

'The Top 25 Beauty List below 100 Years old.'

'Those who are in the List will be rewarded generously'

The text was very visible and all cultivators in the Upper Realm can read about it.

They all look at the list with excitement especially those woman who are very confident in their appearance.

'The list appeared again"

'This time is for all woman, If lucky i might know one of them'

'Damn! I want a wife who are on the list.'

The whole upper realm was completely boiling this time and they look at the list expectantly and see who is the person on the list.