Chapter 16

Jenos look at him with amusement, this guy was just 18 Years Old but his mind and mentality was good.

"HAHAHAHA child, Except for Heavey Secret Pavillion who is my Opponent in this Continent? I can even destroyed this World." He laught out loud and pick Alex up and flew to the Air.

After a few seconds they appeared on the top of Han Family.

'I'm the 10th Elder of Heavenly Secret Pavillion and the Han Family must be Destroyed. Those who are not Satisfied can go to the Wasteland to Complain"

Jenos wave his hand and the Whole Han Family was pacified. It was Destroyed and no one Left just a dust.

He grab Alex and Flew towards the East Desolation to go back in the Heavenly Secret Pavilion.

Not too long after a few hours the news was spread like a wild fire and it was just like a bomb that denote in the Whole Proufound Sky Continent.

The 10th Elder of the Heavenly Secret Pavilion have Destroyed a First Class Force in Southern Wasteland.

It was spread to different lands and all forces was shock because it was the first time that the Heavenly Secret Pavillion made a move.

Just thinking about the titled "10th Elder" they didn't know how much Old monster was in the Heavenly Secret Pavillion.

All of them are talking about it and almost All cultivators in the Profound Sky continent had already listed the Heavenly Secret Pavillion as the Taboo Force.

In the Heavenly Mountain, Luka who was sitting in the main hall look at the Young man in front of him.

"10th Elder, Thank you for your Hard work. " he said casually and the Elder Dissappeared in a Flash.

He didn't care about the 10th Elder did because he said that any hostile must be destroyed it also increased the reputation of Heavenly Secret Pavillion and he gain a lot of Faith.

"Boy, I'm the Lord of Heavenly Secret Pavilion. Luka Celestial. Are you willing to be my Second Disicple?"

Luka asked Alex who was looking at him curiously. Although Alex can't see the Face of Luka because of the Secrets, he felt a domineering pressure.

"Disicple meet the master"

Alex immediately kneeled down and knock his head threetimes. He was excited because he knew that Strenght and backround was the most important in this world or you will be bullied.

Luka wave his hand and a pile of resources appeared in front of Alex and he said. " I've already Prepared a room for you to cultivate. Your Senior Sister was busy cultivating you will meet her in a while.

Alex bowed respectfully and go to his own Room.

Luka look at the sky and his eyes seems to be penetrate above. He actually see the situation in the Upper realm. It won't be too long before the Heavenly Secret Pavillion will go to the Upper Realm.

Luka sigh slightly because he was already in this world for more than a year and the become strong and accept two disciples.

He already Accepted Venice as his Disciple because he can that the little girl was hard working.

"Ding, Congratulations Host for Completing the task and Accepting Dusciple. You will Recieve the Immortal Tree. It can produce a fruit for Every one Thousand years."

"Ding, Congratulations Host, you recieve 30,000 Heavenly points for gaining a lot of Faith"

"Ding, Congratulations to the Host for recieving the Immortal spiritual roots it can helps the Heavenly Secret Pavillion's spiritual energy become more Denser. "

After hearing the system's notification, Luka felt the Aura in the Surroundings become more intense.

Suddenly two Elders Appeared infront of him and it wad actually the third and Fourth Elders.

"What's going on with you two?" Luka look at the two of them with confusion because he didn't called them.

The two elders bowed respectfully and said with an excitement in their tone. "My lord, please allow us to Accept Disciples. We found an interesting Genius but their body was not Awakened."

Luka was stunned for a moment but he regain his calm expression. He didn't have any worries about the Disciples they want to accept because it can help the Pavillion and they will never betrayed because of the existence of the system.

Celzo Celestial the Third Elder was first to Speak and said. " My lord, i suddenly felt something that have a destiny with me, An 18 year Old child have the Pure Sun body and i wanted to accept him as a Disciple."

Debi Celestial the Fourth Elder also speak and said." Me too My lord, I have found a Child with Ice profound Body. "

Luka look at the two of the with a slight smile on his face and said lightly. " Alright do your own things, I'm going to Rest"

"Thank you, my Lord" they both said in unision and Dissappeared in a flash.

Luka look at the panel in front of him with satisfaction.

Name: Luka Celestial

Identity: Head of the Heavenly Secret Pavilion

Realm: Transformation realm level 1

Physic: Heavenly God Body, The eyes of Truth

Heavenly points: 85,000

Mount: Heavenly Dragon, Heavenly Qilin, Heavenly Phoenix

heavenly Force: Heavenly Guards, Heavenly Maids, Heavenly Messenger, Heavenly Guardian, Heavenly Elders

"System, ecchange some Heavenly points enough for me to breakthrough in the peak of the Saint Realm"

After that a huge amount of force entered his body. He dissappeared in flash and return to his own Room to Cultivate.

The cultivators has age and it's been 2 years in a blink of an eye.

The spiritual energy in the Continent become denser and recover. Many cultivator monks have a great improvement of their Strenght.

The Heavenly dao in the Profound Sky continent have already awakened and it is also a symbol of the new Era.

Countless treasures and opportunity was born in different place.

Many young talents have emerge amd some forces was risen.

On the other hand, Luka was still in the middle of Close door Traininh because he wanted to Familiarize with his new strenght but he can get our many anytime.

Even if it has been two years, The Fame of Heavey Secret Pavillion was Still There.

Many Ancient Families and Strong Forces in the Continent have Awakened their Sealed Geniuses to be born but many of them was newly emerge because of sudden awakened talent gifted by Heavenly dao in the whole world.