Chapter 21

The Heavenly Ancestors was have a 15 Members and all of them have the Strenght of the First Level of the Quasi Emperor Realm.

The Heavenly Butler was only one person, he must be the right hand man of Luka. He have the Strenght of Supreme Realm Level 5.

Luka Immediately Disappeared In front of them. He wants use some points to Improve his Cultivation base.

The whole Profound Sky Continent become Peaceful this time but it was just on the Surface because they was preparing to Improve their Strenght.

Those Ancient Li Family and Holy Lands started to communicate to the force in the Upper Realms.

The Spiritual Energy in this Continent was Fully Recovered that's why many Treasure and countless Opportunities was found in Differents Land.

In a Blink of an eye it's been one year.

Luka who was looking at his First Disciple and smile slightly.

"Are you really Going Back this tme???" He said in a gentle voice.

"Master, I'm going to send off my Father and Brother because they are Going to Ascend in the Upper Realm this time. "She said Respectfully. During this period of time she was gradually become more matured and have a great Improvement of her Strenght.

She and Selena rarely go to plays because Luka said that they must Cultivate Hard.

" Alright, Give this to your Father. It is my gift for him" Luka wave his hand a Storage ring appeared in front of Venice.

"Thank you Master, I will go down right now" Venice bow respectfully and said slightly.

Looking at Venice back, Luka have a thoughful look. He didn't expect that the Father and son of the Li Family was going to the upper realm soon.

It seems that something big will happened.

He appeared in his room and continue to Cultivate, he didn't digest all power in his body, one year is not enough.

Time flies, one year have passed again and the Whole Profound Sky Continent become more lively.

Some forces began to fight for territory or ownerless land who was newly emerge because of the Recovery of Heavenly Dao.

Luka who was looking his own information with a satisfied look.

Name: Luka Celestial

Identity: Head of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion

Realm: Void King Realm Peak.

Physic: Heavenly God Body, The eyes of Truth

Heavenly points: 50,000

Mount: Heavenly Dragon, Heavenly Phoenix, Heavenly Qilin, Heavenly Wolf

Heavenly Forces: Heavenly Guard, Heavenly Guardian, Heavenly Messenger, Heavenly Elders, Heavenly Maids, Heavenly Ancestors, Heavenly Butler

He have the agreat improvement of his Strenght. He was Actually surpress hi own cultivation base because only those who are in the Spirit Realm can step on thi Continent.

Of course his Heavenly force was exempted because they are in the Small World.

All of his Heavenly Force didn't Advance in these two years because the system said that he needs to Ascend in the Upper Realm.

Only his Disciples and Nephew have a Great Improvement.

His Eldest Disciple Venice Li was Already in the late stage of Saint Realm the Same as his Second Disciple also in the Middle Stage of the Saint Realm.

Raven Yang and Crystal Vi also Advance in the Early Stage of Saint Realm.

He move his though and he Exchange the Remaining Heavenly Points to the Top 30 Forces List and Rewards.

Suddenly the Sky Above Profound Sky Continent Become Bright and The Ranking Scroll has appeared.

All Cultivators was boiling at this moment. For them, the Heavenly Secret Pavillion has Become a Legend and The Heavenly Secret Pavillion Lord as God.

The light flash and a content appeared in the List.

'The Rank 30: The Budda Temple, was a force created 2 Years ago and it was the Combination of Many Buddihism School. There are 5 Middle Stage of the Saint Realm in this Force.
Reward: 36 Arhats Scripture

'The Rank 29: The Kunlun Sacred Land, it was a force who always didn't care about worldly affairs. There are 1 Late stage of the Saint Realms in this force.
Reward: Mid Level Saint Array Formation.

'The Rank 28: The Tang Dysnasty, there are 3 Late Stage of the Saint Realm in this Force.
Reward: Kowloon Seal.

'The Rank 27: The Song Dynasty, There are 3 Late stage of the Saint Realm in this force.
Reward: Low Grade Artifact.

'The Rank 26: The Alliance if Roque Cultivators, it was form 2 years ago. There are 3 Late Stage of Saint Realm in this Force.
Reward: Mid level Saint Protection formation Array.

Looking at the First Five appeared in the rankings, all cultivators showed a thouhgful look.

They Realize that in the Introduction it is only shown the Strongest team in the Force who was in the Rankings.

The light Above move again and the New rankings was Appeared.

'The Rank 25: The Saber Sacred Land, there's have a 1 saint Peak and 3 Late Stage Saint Realm in their Force.
Reward: Mid Grade Artifact

'The Rank 24: The Ancient Sacred Land, There's have a 6 Late Stage Saint Level powerhouse in their Force.
Reward: High Level Saint Protective Array.

'The Rank 23: The Ancient Ji Clan, There's Have a 2 Saint Peak and 2 late stage of saint Realm Powerhouse.
Reward: Saint Pill and Mid level Artifact.

'The Rank 22: The Jiang Clan, There's Have a 2 Saint Peak and 3 late stage powerhouse in their force.
Reward: High Level Artifact.

'The Rank 21: The Fox Ancient Clan, There's have a 3 Saint Peak and 4 Late stage of Saint Realm Powerhouse in their force.
Reward: 2 saint pill and High level Artifact.

'The Rank 20: The Golden Ancient Clan, There are 3 Saint Peak and 5 Late stage of Saint Realm Powerhouse in their Force.
Reward: high level Artifact and Immortal Liquid.

'The Rank 19: The Sword Sacred Land, there are 4 Saint peak Power house in Their Force.
Reward: 2 Immortal Liquid.

'The Rank 18: The Leon Ancient Clan, There are 4 Saint Peak and 3 Late stage of Saint Realm Powerhouse in their Force.
Reward: Immortal Liquid and Beast Heart.

Once again all cultivators look at the Rankings above. They Already Sense the Change in rankings and it was probably because some of them got an Opportunity.

Most Wild Cultivators Join the Roque Alliance because they wanted to have a Home and Backer who was the same as themselve.

Some of them was Eager to Challenge other forces to snatch thier Resources.

Suddenly, the light above the sky move again and the new rankings was Appeared.