Chapter 35

Alex at this moment was laughing and his face was filled with strong fighting intent.

In the pavilion, he was the strongest. Only thos heavenly guard with strong strenght can fight with him. Even Venice was already lose to him and he have no opponents.

He can't Challenge the other Genius of the Top forces in the Upper Realm right now because he wants a different experience.

Alex look at Kuzma who was already regain his energy and said lightly." You are going back with me. There's no point in staying here, I will introduce you to my Master and see can find you a good master"

Kuzma nodded his head slightly but you can see the gratefullness of his eyes.

The Sect Master Brandon and the Elders was shock and the other Disciples look at Kuzma with Envy, some of them even want to replace him but they can't do what Kuzma just did earlier.

Suddenly a three people appeared in their sight. One of them was an old servant and the two is about 21 Years old.

"Meet the Sect master and the Elders" They both bow their heads and said respectfully.

Brandon look at Alex who was already sitting and drinking tea.

"Young master Alex, These two are the Holy son and Holy Maiden of my Sky Martial Sect" he said respectfully.

The two young man look at alex curiously especially the Holy son have secretly sneerd in his heart.

Alex look at the two of them with interest.

He look at the Holy son with slight smile and said to the Holy Maiden.

"What's your name?"

" Your Excellency, My name is Akane Miravi" The Holy Maiden said respectfully.

Alex smile slightly and said." Just call me Young master, just like them"

The holy son look at this scene with hatred flash in his eyes but he quickly hide it.

He have always like the Holy maiden since he get the Holy son position. He wants in the future that she will be his future wife.

He secretly curse Alex in his heart because the Holy Maiden smiled at this man.

"Sect master Brandon, Would you mind if she go home with me?" Alex suddenly ask.

The Sect master was shock at this moment and he secretlt guess that this mysterious young master has been love at first sight on their holy maiden but he quickly dispelled this idea because the young man infron of him was stronger than him,he can get any woman he likes.

The elders also look surprise and excited because if they have this young man as a backer, they would not worried about their Sect in at least several Thousand of years.

"No, she is not going with you! "

But before Brandon can answered they heard a cold voice and it was their Holy son.

The Sectmaster look paled at this moment and the Elders silently cursing their Holy son for having a poor brain.

Akane on the other side have a slight blushed on her face but she look at the Holy son with frown.

Alex look at the Holy and said with smile." You have a deep hatred with me even though we only met just now. You are looking down on me right? You said in your heart a while ago that if we are the same age you can surpassed me"

The Holy son was shock at this moment, he didn't expect that the young man infront of him was really powerful and he understimated his strenght.

On the other side, Brandon and several Elders was already scared at this moment, they didn't expect that their Holy son was quite bold.

"I will send you off"

After Alex said that, The body of the Holy Son began to crack and all of his existent was vanished, even a the soul was not spared.

Seeing the Death of their Holy son, None of them become angry but all Elders and the Sect master sigh in relief because it is a symbol that the grudge was end.

Akane, The Holy Maiden look at Alex with complicated Expression.

Alex look at Brandon and said lightly." I've killed him, what do you think?"

Brandon look at Alex with smile and said." It's all his fault young master Alex, i've made you laugh. "

"All of you are lucky because i was the one who visited your Sect. If my Junior Brother was sitting here, with his Violent temper if someone Disrespect him, I'm afraid all of you will be buried with him or worst this Continent will be erase in the Lower Realm. " Alex said with smile.

He's not kidding because before he begin his own Journey, he was with Raven and Shinto and in some distant land, some cultivators was very Arrogant and Raven Destroyed them along with their City. If weren't for him and Shinto, Raven was going to Destroyed the whole land.

What's scary about is his power, He almost can create a real sun.

After hearing what Alex said, they all Terrified just by thinking about it.

"Young master Alex, earlier you said that you was going to take Akane into your home. What does that mean?" Brandon at this moment broke the silence and Respectfully Ask.

Alex though for a while and said slightly with smile. " yes, I'm going to take her home and introduce her to my master and see if she can be a Disciple in our family"

Akane on the other side bow her head because she felt really hot in ther face at this moment.

Brandon, the Sect master of the Sky Martial Sect though for a moment and ask again. "Forgive me for being ignorant Young master Alex. Can i know where's your home is? And what your master is?"

Alex was silent for a while after hearing the question but he honestly asnwered it because it has no harm for them.

"I'm from Upper Realm and My master is a Strong man in the Upper Realm." He said lightly.