Chapter 27

'What the fuck?!

'All of them are in the Peak of Quasi-Emperor Realm'

Even the Immortal Family and Ancient Families including the Top Forces was Dumbounded.

They didn't Expect that The Heavenly Forbidden Area was have a deep Backround.
,

"What about this Old man from the Dragon Clan? Are you scared???" Raven mock the Dragon clan continiously but deep in his Heart he was also shock. He didn't Expect that those killers who was called by him was Actually a Great power. He was slightly worried if this Killers would kill him because he was Arrogant but suddenly he remembered that his uncle Luka said that just Call them and he was in the Command.

Aside from him, Venice,Alex and Crystal was Also shock at this moment. They didn't Expect that there are powerful Killers in their Home. This is also the First time they saw them.

Five Oldman appeared in the Sky and All of them was High Level Great Emperor Realm at most Level 5 Great Emperor Realm.

"Brat, we are here. That strenght isn't enough" One of the Old man in the Dragon Clan said in deep voice.

Looking at the Sky, The Whole world was Terrified because the Five Great Emperor of the Dragon Clan was Actually Appeared.

Above those Immortal Family some of their Great Emperor also Appeared Above just to protect their territory from the Shock waves.

All top Forces look solemn. They didn't Expect that the Dragon Clan was serious this time.

They all look at the Young man above and They only see an Arrogant Expression.

"Hmmp Oldman, although you are Very Strong. You are not as Scary as my Master and Lord Uncle" Raven look at the Five Great Emperor of the Dragon Clan and said in a loud Voice.

He also Shouts again that echoed above the Sky.

"Where is the Heavenly Diamond Killer"

Fifteen Person Suddenly Appeared the sky wearing a Ligh Blue robe and a Diamond Maks. They all Release their Terrifying Breath.

Wow!

This time, The Whole world was Boing and All Cultivators look at the Sky with terrieid expression.

15 High Level Great Emperor Realm!

'What a Terrifying Heavenly Forbidden Area'

All Immortal Family was also Solemn and shock. This backround was really Deep.

The Five Ancestors of the Dragon Clan have an ugly Face at this moment. They didn't expect that the other party was too Evil.

"Hey hey, What about now Old man? Called your other Great emperor and i will also Called the other killers" Raven look at the five of them Teasingly.

All cultivators at this moment twitch their face.

'What the fuck? Are you going to call again? Do you think a Great Emperor is a Chinese cabbage.

All Immortal Family was looking at the Dragon Clan with Disdain and those Ancient Family have already become quiet.

"Kid What do you want?" One of the Dragon Ancestors said at this moment.

"Apologize! You must have a sincere Apology on Heavenly Forbidden Area or Else i will Called some Platinum killers or maybe the Lord Uncle will visit your Dragon Clan in person it was a Different Matter. " Raven said With Grin.

those Five Old Dragon nodded slightly and They are Dissappeared Immediately because if they stay a little longer they might beat this Arrogant kid to death.

All Forces was Surprise that the Dragon Clan Backdown at this moment because they knew that there are more powerful Great Emperor hidden in their Clan.

Some cultivators was also understand that if the Dragon Clan Fight to Death the other forces will be a fisherman.

As for the Heavenly Forbidden Area, they are all curious how much backround and powers they have but they are too scared to explore.

Raven has Already return to the Heavenly Forbidden Area and the killers was also Dissapeared and hide.

In the Heavenly Forbidden Area, Luka look at Raven with smile and the other Disciples also teasing him.

"What do you feel , litte guy?" Luka ask Teasingly.

"Lord Uncle, i really want to Destroyed those arrogant Dragon Clan. They are shameless" Raven said in low voice.

Luka look at him and said Slightly. "You've done a good job this time. Don't worry about them. Just worry about yourself"

Raven look confuse and two Oldman appeared infront of them. It was the third and fourth Elder.

"Brat. You actually said that I am Scary huh?" Celzo look at his Disciple and blew his Beard . He was also a hot tempered and Raven inherited it from him.

"Master, i was wrong huhu" Raven immediately beg for mercy.

HAHAHAHA

all of them laugh because if this Scene.

Suddenly a woman Appeared in from of them and the Disciples bow slightly. It was actually the 6th Elder, her name is Felise Celestial.

Luka look at her and asked with smile." What's wrong?"

"My lord, I wanted to collect Disciples and I have a feeling of faith from them" Felise Said respectfully.

Luka was stunned and hurriedly ask in confuse tone." What do you mean them?"

"My lord, i felt that they are twins and not humans. They are the Body of Ancient Lotus and i deduce that they will Transform in the Human Form two months after. " Felise said in low voice.

After hearing this, Luka was more stunned. He didn't expect that there are Ancient Lotus in this world.

"Alright, You take the 7th Elder with you. You need to takecare" he said slightly. The 7th Elder was also a woman that's why he said that.

After that Felise bow respectfully and left.

In all Elders have only 3 womans, the 6th,7th and 9 Elder. They can also trasnform into a young form but those oldman didn't do it, only the womans.

"Ding, Congratulations Host for Gaining a huge of faith. You will get 3 Million Heavenly points. "

The system suddenly sounded in his head. He didn't expect that the actions this time will gave him a lot of faith.

"Ding, You have a qualified Disciples, Are you willing to Accept the Mission"

"Yes, give me the information" Luka said in surprise, he didn't expect that he have more Disciples this time.