Chapter 64

"The Reward will be given and this is the Last time that the Heavenly Secret Pavilion will Publish the List."

"I hope that several Cultivators immortal World can break the shackles and go to the higher plane and make a legend"

A very powerful Voice reverated through the whole Immortal Realm.

Several whitelights flew towards differents directions and the Scroll above was slowly fading.

All cultivators look at the sky with complicated expressions.

They all grateful to the Heavenly Secret Pavilion Form the Bottom of thier Hearts.

Time flies 300 Years have passed in the Blink of an Eyes.

Luka who was in the Mysterious world slowly opened his eyes and the Whole Immortal World Trembled.

He quickly wave his hands and the after shock was dissappeared.

In these past few years, He secluded himself to cultivate.

After he complete the list, he gain many Heavenly points and he decided to use all of them to Improve his cultivation base.

Looking at his own information in front of him he smile lightly and look sigh.

Name: Luka Celestial

Identity: Head of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion

Realm: God Realm Peak

Physic: Heavenly God Body, The eyes of Truth, Primordial Chaos God Body, Eyes of Eternity

Heavenly points: 0

Mount: Heavenly Dragon, Heavenly Qilin, Heavenly Phoenix, Heavenly Wolf

Heavenly Forces: Heavenly Guard, Heavenly Messenger, Heavenly Elders, Heavenly Maids, Heavenly Ancestors,, Heavenly Guardian, Heavenly Butler, Heavenly Assasin, Heavenly Servant, Heavenly Gate Keeper, Heavenly ForeFather

He already surpassed the Cultivation in this plane.

Even in the middle or higher plane he can be comsidered as an expert.

During this period of time, all his subordinate created their own forces by his command.

He wanted all of them to develop by their own.

Time flies, another 500 Years have passed.

The Immortal Realm undergone a great change.

There are many powerhouse have improve and become famous.

Some experts have fall.

As for the Heavenly secret Pavilion, they have long become Myth in the Immortal Realm.

Luka the Heavenly Lord have long treated as a god in the Immortal Realm and Every 30 Years they have an ocassion called Heavenly Meeting which is an tribute to the Heavenly Secret Pavilion and Heavenly Lord.

In the past Hundreds of years, All Heavenly Forces began famous.

The Heavenly Guards created a Force Called Heavenly Sky Palace and it become famous through the world.

The Heavenly Messenger, Heavenly Guardian, Heavenly Ancestors and Heavenly ForeFather also merge which each other and Created a Strong Force Called Heavenly Judgement.

They become the most respected Forces in the Immortal Realm.

For the Heavenly Butler, Heavenly Servant, Heavenly Gate Keeper, all of them also join each other and Created the Heavenly Dao Sect and it recruted many Disciples in the whole Immortal Realm.

All Martial Nephew and Niece of the Heavenly Lord have succed to the throne of their respective forced and become its leader.

Venice, The Eldest Disciple of the Heavenly Lord Succeed to the Throne and become the Temple Master of Purple Temple. She become strong man and feared.

Alex, the Second Disciple of the Heavenly Lord leave the Immortal god Sect and Created his Own Force Called The Temple of Time and Space.

He also become Legends in the Immortal World because he is the first one to succed to cultivate the Law of Time and Law of Space to extreme at the same time.

Shino, The Third Disciple of the Heavenly Lord become the most Domineering Leader in the Immortal Realm and his Own force the Temple of Elements have already become behemot and can be considered in the Top of Pyramid in Immortal Realm.

The Little Sister of Heavenly Pavilion Lord become the Strongest Experts in the whole Immortal World and they called her The Heavenly Goddess.

She become the most dazzling existent.

Years by years, The legend of the Heavenly Secret Pavilion always the Topic of the whole Immortal World.

Especially he cultivated many powerful Disciples and created their own strong forces.

The Legends were continue through generations to generations.

As for the Luka and his maids, No one knows where they went.

The End!

Thank you for Reading!

I Hope that the Ending will Satisfied all of my Readers and I also hope that if I wrote another stories you all can support it as well.