3. Barry convinces Eddie

Meanwhile Flash vs Cobalt blue

Barry: Eddie, you need to wake up. Escape the negative speedforce force.
(Barry pleads)

Eddie: You ruined my life Barry. My sacrifice was for nothing. Reverse Flash is still alive. You changed the timeline Barry.

Barry sighs that what Eddie said was technically correct. Barry felt guilty, but he still tried to convince Eddie.

Barry: Eddie please! You can start a new life. You can start everything from scratch.

Eddie: No Barry. I can't because I have fully absorbed the negative speedforce.
You already stole by fiancé Barry. I am not letting you live.

Then he starts punching Barry. Barry starts to get flashbacks when Reverse Flash was fighting him.

Barry: Don't do it Eddie. What would Iris say to you. She would say that you are doing a mistake Eddie. I don't want to see you suffer.

Eddie thinks about it then finally realizes what he was doing. But he couldn't Escape the negative speedforce.

Eddie: You cannot save me Barry! I cannot Escape the negative speedforce.
So Barry, it's time to say goodbye.

Barry: I want to save you Eddie, but it seems like there is no way.

After that they shakes their hand and say goodbye as Eddie body was slowly fading away.

(Author: Yes, it's a very short and a very cringy chapter. But I promise next chapter will be a great one. Sorry this was a boring chapter. Just wanted a moment with Eddie and Barry. And I know most of them are here for snowbarry, I am saying it again, it will take some time so please wait for it.)

(Spoiler for next chapter: It will be the  showdown with Thawne. It will be a sad ending. So be ready for it.)

Thank you...
Updates soon 🤗🙂