10. Cisco's masterplan

Time skip: 7pm

Cisco was waiting in the bar. Then Barry arrives ....

Barry: Why did you chose this Bar Cisco?

Cisco: Why? What happened? You don't like this place ?

Barry: No. I like this place. This gives me memories. This is the place were me and Caitlin sang karaoke here.

Cisco: wait! You guys went on a date. I didn't even know about it.

Barry: No,no,no Cisco. It was not a date. We were here to keep an eye on a meta, who used to hang out here that time. But, Caitlin drank too much she called me up to stage and we sang.

Cisco: That seems like a date! Ok, I have an idea, let's recreate it.

Barry: I don't think Caitlin would like that. She's a terrible singer when she is drunk.

Cisco: Don't worry Barry. I will handle it.

Then Cisco walks to the bar.

Meanwhile,  Caitlin arrives at the bar. She wore the black dress which she wore last time when she came here.
She looks at Barry staring her.

Caitlin: Hey Barry! What happened?

Barry: No nothing. You look ..... so perfect Cait.

Caitlin: Thank you Barry. Where's Cisco ?

Barry: He's at the bar.
(He points to cisco)

Cisco notices and waves back.

Then Caitlin drank a glass of vodka.

Barry: Woah. Caitlin. Take it slow.

Caitlin: Why did Cisco chose this bar. Did Cisco knew about us being here before.

Barry: No he didn't. But I explained him.

Caitlin: Good!

Then Caitlin drank another glass.

Barry: You are still fast at drinking.

Then Caitlin empties a full bottle. She was so drunk. She then went to the washroom.

Then Cisco walks in.

Cisco: How's my plan? I am recreating that moment. I want to see it.

Barry: Wait. That was you who were sending drinks too her.

Cisco: Yes, and you drink this now.

Barry: What is it?

Cisco: well you can't get drunk. So this a tonic. A liter one. You won't be that much drunk after drinking this. You will have control.

Barry: ok!

Then Barry drank the tonic. He felt the sudden dizziness and now he felt like he is drunk. Then suddenly a voice came out..

Caitlin: Mr. Barry Allen. Come up to stage now.

Barry motions his hand to say no.

Caitlin: Barry ! Barry ! Barry !

Then the whole bar started chanting Barry's name. He couldn't do anything,  Cisco just smiles at him. Then he went to the stage.

Barry(Whispers) : You are too much drunk Cait !

Caitlin: We are gonna bring this place down.

Barry: ok. Good girl, now control yourself!

Then the tune starts to play. It was the music of Summer Nights. They start singing. They didn't knew that Cisco was recording their singing. The song ended. Then Cisco walks out the Bar. He went home. Leaving a text to Barry. Barry reads the text and sighs.

Caitlin: Barr !

Barry was surprised to hear his nickname called by Caitlin. Only joe used to call him Barr.

Barry: Yes Cait. Do you want to go home.

Caitlin: Let's go !

Then Barry helped Caitlin to sit on the passenger seat of her car. He could've sped her to her apartment but super speed and vodka is not a good combination. So he decided to drive because the effect of Cisco's tonic wore off. On the way Caitlin leans down on Barry's shoulder and fell asleep. When they reach to her apartment barry carried her to her bedroom and tucked her to sleep. When he was about to leave Caitlin grabbed his hand...

Caitlin: Barr! Can you stay...

Barry: until you fall asleep ?

Caitlin: No. Stay here till morning.

Barry: Ok. Now you should sleep!
(Barry orders)

She fell asleep and was deep in sleep. Barry went to the living room and he slept at her couch.

(Author: A short chapter. But a good chapter. And snowbarry is happening! Next chapter may have a time skip a little bigger one. So, be ready for that. Vote for faster updates.)

(Spoiler: I will bring 2 old characters back. One of the character was annoying in the show. But there will be a twist this time. So, that character will be less annoying. You can guess the characters)

Thank you .....❤️💕