12. Golem

The next day.....

Barry was going to ask Caitlin out today. So, he went to jitters grabs coffee for both Cisco and Caitlin. When he arrived at starlabs cortex he saw Caitlin organizing her table, where Cisco was texting Felicity and Barry saw the texts like Baitlin, Snowarry, Cairry, Snowbarry.

Barry: What are you texting to Felicity. Why are you mentioning my and Caitlin's name.

Cisco: No, nothing...
(He smiles at him)

Caitlin: Cisco, tell us what were you doing?

Cisco: Nothing, leave it. Grab your coffee.
(He grabs the coffee from Barry)

Caitlin glares at him. But Cisco ignores her.
Then Barry gives Caitlin her coffee.
He was going to ask her out.

Barry: Cait! Would you...

But the MetaHuman alert went on. Barry sighs in disappointment.

Barry: What do we got Cisco?

Caitlin: Were you saying something to me.

Barry: Not now leave it.

Cisco: Well a new MetaHuman. And he looks strong. He is at central city park. You need to go!

Caitlin: Be...

Then Barry runs away without letting her to complete the sentence.

Barry(from comms): Careful. Ok Cait.

Then Barry arrives at the park, see's a man whose body was like a rock. And he was going to punch a guys with his rocky fists. Then, Barry runs and saves that guy. Barry was face to face with the MetaHuman.

MetaHuman: Hello Flash! To the rescue again.

Barry: Why are you doing this.

MetaHuman: I want to hunt down Dr.Harrison wells. His Particle accelerator did this to me. I want my life back.
(He screams at Barry, which was echoed multiple times)

Barry: Dr.Wells is already dead. Now you need to stop.

MetaHuman: Not untill I defeat you Flash. I know you worked with wells. He's dead, so I will kill you now!

Then the MetaHuman punches Barry but he dodges every punch. Then Barry ran circles and throws the lightning at him but he didn't even effect him.

Barry: Cisco! Why didn't it effect him.

Cisco: Barry, he is made of rocks with dark matter. So, your lightning will not effect him.

Barry: What's the plan? Cisco.

Cisco: We need to think.

Caitlin: Barry, you need to come back. We don't know how to deal with him.

Barry: Cait.. I can't he is going to kill some people here.

Caitlin: But...

She was interrupted by Barry's scream.

Caitlin: Barry! What happened?

The MetaHuman had punched Barry to his face and caught him. He punched his back and breaks it. Barry groans in pain.
Then Cisco comes through his breach and blasts him. Then he took Barry through the breach. Barry was unconscious. His breathing was slow.
They arrived to the cortex. Caitlin runs to him

Caitlin: We need to take him to medbay.

They layed Barry in the bed in the medbay. Caitlin was examining his injuries. Which seems more serious. It may take hours or days to heal him perfectly even with his speed healing.
Luckily, he was breathing. Cisco leaves the medbay and heads to his lab and starts planning for defeating this MetaHuman. Caitlin just sits in the chair besides his bed. Tears falling from her eyes. She couldn't see him in pain. She holds Barry's hand and leans down near Barry's ear and Whispers

Caitlin: Please Barry wake up as soon as you can. Please! You were about to say something before going out. What it can be. Please Barry! I Love You !

After 3 hours...

She sat there holding his hands for a long time. Then he was finally coming back to consciousness. Caitlin notices..

Caitlin: Barry!

Barry: Cait... Where am I ? What happened ?

Caitlin: You were beaten up badly by the MetaHuman. I thought I am going to lose you.

Barry: No. I am not leaving you. I will come back here always.

He smiles at her. She smiles back.

Caitlin: Barr! I need to tell something...

Barry: Yeah! What is it Cait?

Caitlin: Barry! I L...

She was interrupted by Cisco running near Barry. Caitlin was angry on Cisco ...

Cisco: Dude, welcome back you are awake.

Barry: Cisco, do we have something against this MetaHuman.

Cisco: Yes! I know how we can defeat Golem.

Barry and Caitlin: Golem ?

Cisco: That's the nickname for him!

Barry: Cisco, you need to come with unique name. Golem is just a name of Pokémon.

Cisco: You know that I love Pokémon.

Barry: Ok, What's the plan.

Cisco: It was so simple Barry. You just need to land a super sonic punch. That will vibrate his dark matter cells in his body that stops it's functions for sometime. Then you can metacuff him.
But if you fail, you will be in this bed again.

Barry: ok. Let's go.

Caitlin: No, not now Barry. You need some rest atleast two hours.

Barry: come on Cait. I am fine.

Caitlin: Doctor's orders.

She glares at him.
Cisco giggles at him.

After 3 hours....

Barry: Cisco! I am ready, locate him.

Cisco: Same location Barry.

Barry runs to the park to see the MetaHuman who was more angrier now. Golem notices him..

Golem: Well Flash. Coming to beaten up again.

Barry: Nope. It's your turn now.

Barry runs five miles away and comes back charging the super sonic punch and successfully hitting Golem. Golem was sent back flying. His powers were not responding. Then Barry runs to him cuffs him with meta cuffs. Then he runs Golem into MetaHuman cell. Then Barry comes back into cortex Highfiving both Cisco and Caitlin. Then he realizes his hand was in pain after that punch. Caitlin sees that applies some potion on it. Then they head back to their home. They were tired of the busy day. So, they went home to get some rest.

(Author: Well! Cisco the Third wheel 😅 is here. They almost confessed😲. But Cisco had other plans. And you guys may have got some hints of the next chapter here. So vote⭐️ faster to get faster updates.)

Bye.🙌👋❤️