15. BLACKOUT

The next day in starlabs....

Barry brought Coffee for Cisco and Caitlin... While Barry was about to ask Caitlin out...

Barry: Cait !

Caitlin: Yes, Barry.

Barry: Would you...

Then the MetaHuman alert goes off. Cisco gets his location.

Barry: Where Cisco!

Cisco: Central city power plant.

Then Barry flashes to the powerplant. Then he saw a familiar man...

Barry: Farooq ! Is that you?

Farooq: Hello Flash! Long time no see.

Barry: So you are one of the MetaHumans that escaped.

Farooq: Yeah! Now stop talking?

Then he attacks Barry, who dodges it but one lightning hit him. He groans on pain. Then Caitlin screams from comms..

Caitlin: Barry! Are you alright!

Barry: Yeah!

Farooq: Stop talking to your girlfriend. And give me your powers.

Then he starts absorbing Barry's powers. Barry groans in pain, most of his powers were absorbed. Then Cisco and Caitlin jumps out of the breach. Cisco blasts Farooq, who was sent flying away. Then Caitlin runs to Barry.

Caitlin: Barry! Barry! Say something!

Barry: Cait!

Caitlin sighs in relief. Then they opened a breach to starlabs, where they went to medbay to patch up Barry.

Barry: I don't have my speed ! Cisco!

Cisco: It's like the last time. When you fought Farooq, he absorbed your powers like this.

Barry: So, how will we get my speed back and Defeat Farooq.

Cisco: Last time we used the treadmill to charge you back. Because your powers are still in there.

Barry: Ok Cisco! Let's go!

Cisco: Not now! I need sometime. Because the treadmill is broken. And I need to fix that, it may take some hours.

Barry sighs in disappointment.

Caitlin: And you need to rest. You are exhausted.

Barry: Ok !

Then he goes to sleep in the medbay bed.
Caitlin sat at her medbay table. Cisco goes to the treadmill lab to fix the treadmill.

Timeskip - 2 hours

Barry woke up slowly. He saw Caitlin working in her table. He stared at her and started smiling. He thought how beautiful she looked. Even she was uptight, she was adorable and cute. Then Caitlin caught him staring, she was starting to blush but she controlled it but Barry noticed she was blushing. Then she speaks up..

Caitlin: Hey, you are awake!

Then he walks to the cortex and stood near the flash mannequin.

Barry: Yeah. It was a good sleep!

Then Caitlin walks up near him and smiles at him. He smiles back, then he watches the flash suit in the mannequin.

Caitlin: How are you feeling?

Barry: It feels like a part of me is missing.

Caitlin: With or without your speed, you are still you, Barr.

Barry: Thanks Caitlin. I remember you saying the same thing to me 9 years back.
But, I love being the Flash. I love everything about it. I can't live without it, Cait! I know Cisco has a solution, but the moment I don't have my speed, it feel like I am not the best version of myself.

Caitlin: You know what, For me you are the best. Barry Allen is the best. If he's the Flash or not. But he is my Barry.

Barry: Thanks again, Cait!

Then Caitlin comes closer to his face. Their faces were inches apart. Caitlin stared at his lips he did the same and then she starts to lean for a Kiss, but they get interrupted by Cisco....

Cisco: Well, sorry for disturbing your lovefest but the treadmill is ready.

Then the MetaHuman alerts goes off. It was BLACKOUT.

Cisco: It's Farooq, he's in Starlabs. Now you and Caitlin go near the treadmill.

Then Cisco went to his lab. Caitlin and Barry ran towards the treadmill room. Barry stepped upon the treadmill but Farooq entered the cortex. So, they hid in the room. Caitlin was scared she held Barry's hand and hugged him.

Farooq: Where are you Flash. Stop hiding and come out.

Then Cisco arrived and blasted BLACKOUT.

Cisco: Now, Barry and Caitlin!

Then Barry ran upon the treadmill...

Barry: Caitlin, switch it on..

Caitlin: You can die Barry!

Barry: Last time I didn't!

Caitlin: You can't say anything. You can literally die Barry. I don't want to lose you. I don't want to lose someone I care the most.

Then Barry runs to Caitlin and cupped her cheeks and Kissed her
..... Forehead.

Barry: Cait! Do you believe me.

Caitlin nods.

Barry: Then do it. Cisco can't distract him much longer.

Then Barry started running on the treadmill. Caitlin switches it on. He strated to electrocute, he then falls to the ground. Then Caitlin runs towards him...

Caitlin: Did it work?

Then Barry vibrates his hand but he was not that fast.

Barry: Yeah! But I only have half of my speed. Can I defeat him.

Caitlin: You can Barry! I believe in you.

Then Barry enters the cortex and flashes Cisco to safety.

BLACKOUT: Well Flash! You are here to give me your energy again.

Barry: But you have to catch me.

Then BLACKOUT electrocutes Barry. He didn't dodge. Barry was being electrocuted but he was feeling that his powers were coming back. Then he rans circles around BLACKOUT and throws the lightning bolt at him knocking him out. Then he speeds him to the MetaHuman cell.

Then Caitlin and Cisco enter the cortex.

Caitlin: That was risky Barry!

Barry: That was the only way Cait. And you believe me don't you. And Thanks for the help Cisco. We need to head home it's late.

Them Barry drops Cisco to his house. Then drops Caitlin to her apartment and he spoke before leaving..

Barry: Thanks for helping me and believing in me Cait.

Caitlin: It's just my pleasure Barry!

Caitlin smiles at him and he smiles back.

Barry: Bye Cait! Good night.

Caitlin: Bye Barr. Goodnight.

Then she enters her apartment and Barry flashes to his loft. He directly went to sleep, he was tired of today. He didn't kmow how many other old MetaHumans are coming back. He thought and drifts of to deep sleep.

(Author: I know the update was little late. I took a leave for 2 days. I was little busy with my work. What do you guys think about getting old MetaHumans back. And they almost kissed similar to season 1. So, we are close to get 1000 reads so please vote the chapters too. So I can update soon.)

Thank you 😊 💓 ☺️.....