14. Last day of the vacation

The Next Morning......

Caitlin was slowly waking up and realized she was not alone sleeping. She turns her head and see's Barry snuggled into her and hugging her. It gave butterflies in her stomach. He was not awake. So, she smiles at him. She was in her same dress that she wore last night. So, she slowly gets up, not wanting Barry to wake up. So, she went to take a shower and changed. She walks out of the room, where she was welcomed by Cisco, Felicity and Kamila.

Kamila: Morning Caitlin!

Caitlin: Good morning!

Cisco: So, Caitlin you went on drinking mode last night. Do you remember anything from last night.

Caitlin: I don't know. I am not sure.

Felicity and Cisco were disappointed.

Felicity: So, you don't remember anything?

Caitlin: Nope, Did I do something bad or unwanted.

Then Barry walks out of his room.

Barry: No! Caitlin you were good last night. Just too much drunk. Remember next time to be in control.

Barry smiles at her. Caitlin nods. Felicity and Cisco wanted to say about last time but they didn't. They thought they were invading their privacy. So, they thought they will show them the video when the right time comes. Then they were having breakfast.

Barry: Where is Oliver?

Felicity: Well, you know his routine. Workout,Eat,Workout,sleep and repeat.

Cisco: Well he's the arrow. He has to work out. In Barry's case, he has to eat so much to maintain his speed. And I forgot to tell something we are going back to central city today.

Barry: What happened Cisco?

Cisco: Well, our past MetaHumans that we capture, some of them escaped. So, we have to go back.

Felicity: And, we will be returning to starcity too.

Then Barry walks out the shore were he saw Oliver staring at the water.

Barry: What are you doing Oliver?

Oliver: Just thinking about our Lives. How it has changed and How it changed us. Especially yours Barry losing your family is very painful.

Barry: I know Oliver. And I am ready to move on. Start from the scratch. I think I have moved on.

Oliver: Starting from scratch is never an easy job Barry.

Barry: I know that Oliver. I have my friends for help.

Oliver: Well, that's good for you. And you said you think you moved on. What does that actually mean? Did you find someone to Love?

Barry smiles at him knowing that Oliver knows everything that Barry says.

Barry: Yes, Oliver. I have found someone.

Oliver: Who is it?

Barry: Caitlin!

Oliver: Wow. It took you so long to know your feelings. I knew that you like Caitlin when I met you two guys. So, are you dating?

Barry: No, actually I was going to ask her out, but then someone interrupts.

Oliver: Ah! That's just your Badluck Barry. Just say to her.

Barry: I don't know how she will respond! Well, I know that drunk Caitlin loves me. But I don't know how she will react.

Oliver: Barry, drunk Caitlin is the same Caitlin. So, there's no such thing like only drunk Caitlin loves you. I may not be the best in giving love advices, but I know when someone is drunk, they spill out the truth and their feelings in their mind. So, just go and ask her out.

Barry: Thanks Oliver, I will ask her when we reach central city.

Then Oliver does the unexpected thing, he hugs Barry and he hugs him back.

Then all of them were gathered in the shore and were ready to swim. They all went swimming. After that, they came came back to have Lunch. After the lunch, it was their time to go back home. So they went to the boat that dropped them near the city side. Oliver and Felicity took a train to starcity and Barry, Caitlin, Cisco and Kamila went through Cisco's car. Then Cisco dropped Caitlin and Barry to their respective places and He and Kamila went to their apartment.

(Author: Yeah! I know it was just a small chapter. I couldn't update yesterday because I had some works. This was a small chapter because it was a hard day for me. I was tired but I wanted to write something. So, I wrote this chapter. Vote faster for faster updates)

Thank you 😊 💓 ☺️......