8. Broken

1 week later

Barry was sitting in his loft alone and heartbroken. He didn't want to do anything like returning to his work at CCPD or being the Flash and saving Central City.

Then there was a knock at the door.
Barry didn't want to answer it, he wanted to be alone. Then there was a louder knock. Then he finally gets up and opens the door to just see Joe. Joe comes in and notices Barry who had dark circles under his eyes and his body was so weak.

Joe: Barry. You don't look good. Come to my place and have some good food.

Barry: No. Joe. I am not coming.

Joe: ok. Then let's go to jitters.

Barry: No joe I am not coming please.

Joe: Barr, I know it's hard and early but you have to move on.

Barry: It's very hard Joe. I loved Iris when I learnt the meaning of love. Now, she's no more.

Joe: I know that Barry. But you are in a bad shape. You need to heal. Please come and eat.

Barry: Sorry. Joe, I am still not coming. Now please leave.

Joe sighs and leaves his loft, while he was heading to CCPD. He thought of someone who can help Barry. Then he dials Caitlin's number

Joe: Hey, Caitlin. How are you.

Caitlin: I am fine Joe. How are you.

Joe: I am fine. The reason I called is because of Barry. I need your help. Barry's in a very bad shape. He had not had proper sleep, and he's not even eating that much nowadays.

Caitlin: Fine. Joe I will meet him.

Time- 7pm

Barry was just staring at the ceiling again as always. It was now a habit for him. Then he hears some knocks at the front door. He gets up and answer, just to be greeted by an angry Caitlin.

Barry: Hey Cait.

He tried to sound happy after knowing that her anger was towards him.

Caitlin just walks in without saying anything then opens the bag which had big belly burgers in it. She hands one to him.

Caitlin: Now eat!

She glares at him.

Barry agrees and starts to eat. They were sitting in a couch. There was a silence for some minutes. Untill Barry spoke up..

Barry: Caitlin, I...

Then she interrupts

Caitlin: How can you do this to yourself Barry. Why are you hurting yourself and why don't you step outside and do your daily job.

Barry: I don't feel right to go outside. I couldn't save my family, how can I save Central city.

Caitlin: We both have been through these situations. You know that right. We help each other when we are broken. We help each other to move on from all the sadness.

Barry: I know that Cait. But....

Caitlin: No. Buts. Now it's time for your sleep Barry.

Then they both head towards Barry's bedroom. Caitlin helped him to make his bed. Then Caitlin starts to leave, but Barry grabs her hand..

Barry: Cait, can you stay with me untill I fall asleep.

Caitlin: Sure. But under one condition.

Barry: What is it?

Caitlin: let's start team flash again Everything from scratch.

Barry: Ok.

Barry nods.

Caitlin: Promise ?

Barry: I promise.

Barry smiles at her. She returns it with a sweet smile.

Then Barry slowly starts to fall asleep. When he completely fell asleep. Caitlin then left for her apartment.

(Author: Yes, it was a filler chapter. I want to make this story a longer one, so you can expect these types of chapters before I get to snowbarry a little deeper.
I may or may not update the chapters everyday. It's a little hard. So, if you guys want new chapters everyday then Vote this chapter)

Bye 👋 👋 👋 👋