9. OG Team Flash

Next Morning.....

Caitlin woke up early and was about to prepare breakfast but then she remembers that Barry did not had anything to eat. So she showered, and she heads to Barry's loft. On the way she picked up some groceries that were needed for breakfast. She then arrived at Barry's loft she had the keys, so she opened the door. Went to Barry's bedroom he was still asleep, so she decided to prepare breakfast.

After some time,
Barry woke up slowly and the smell of food met his nose. He then slowly walked downstairs and saw Caitlin cooking while listening music through her headphones. Then Caitlin notices Barry.....

Caitlin: Good morning sleepyhead!

Barry: Good morning Caitlin. Didn't you go home last night?

Caitlin: I went home last night Barry. I realized that you don't have anything to eat for breakfast. So, I brought some groceries and I came here.

Barry: You didn't had to do this Cait. I don't deserve this.

Caitlin: I had to do this. And you deserve this very much. And I am your personal physician.
(She winks at him)

Barry: ok.ok. Thank you for everything Cait.

Caitlin: Now, let's eat.

Barry: Sure Caitlin.

Then Caitlin hands Pancakes to Barry.

Barry: Wow. Caitlin! It's delicious.

Caitlin: Thank you Barry !

After they finish Barry got up and had a shower. He got ready and returns to Caitlin.

Caitlin: So where are you going now.

Barry: I may have promised someone that I will restart being the Flash. And get Team Flash back.
(He smiles at her)

Caitlin: Now ?

Barry: yes! Are you busy now ?

Caitlin: No, no. Let's go. I am happy that you are starting over again.

Barry: Yeah. I thought about that. I am ready to move on. Slowly but steadily. So, Dr.Snow are you ready to patch me up, when I get hurt.

Caitlin: Sure, Barry !
(She smiles at him)

Barry: By the way you have already patched up my mental health. So, Thank you for that.

Caitlin: It's okay Barry. That's what friends are here for.

Then, Barry held his hand to Caitlin, they walk up to her car. Caitlin drove them to starlabs. On the way they were listening to music and were talking about the future plans for the flash.
They arrived to starlabs.

Barry: It's so good to be back here.

Caitlin: Yeah. It is.

Then they heard a familiar voice.

???: Welcome Back. Caitlin and Barry!!!

Caitlin: Cisco!! What a surprise!!
(Caitlin then runs to Cisco and hugs him)

Cisco: It was Barry's plan. He texted me last night. So, I am here.

Barry: Yeah. Because I had a promise to fulfill.
(He smiles at her)

Caitlin: Thank you Barry!
(Then she hugs Barry)

Cisco: A Original Team Flash group hug. Please.

Barry nods.
Then the three of them hug. Untill someone came in...

???: Hey guys. I don't know if I am the original member of team flash.

Caitlin: Joe!!!

Barry: Yes Joe, you are also a member of OG team flash. You are the first person that knew I am the Flash. Apart from them. (He points to Cisco and Caitlin)

Cisco: Yes Joe. You are the OG member of team flash. We wouldn't have figured out Thawne's plan without you.

Joe: Thank you!

Cisco: I have another surprise!

Caitlin and Barry: What is it.
(They ask together)

Cisco: Well, Barry you said that you are starting new again. So, how about having me here.

Barry: You are here now. What do you mean?

Cisco: I mean having me here permanently.

Barry: You didn't. Did you ?

Cisco: Yes. Barry I left my job at starcity. And I will be helping you guys here.

Barry then runs and hugs Cisco tightly.

Barry: Thank you so much Cisco.

Cisco: Barry, you are suffocating me.

Barry: Ah! Sorry.

Joe: So, barr. What do think of returning to CCPD.

Barry: For now. I am not going to return, but I will be there when they need me. From now on I will be Full time Flash and Part time CSI.

Cisco: Then, we should celebrate!

Barry: Yeah, when ?

Cisco: Tonight 7.

Barry: I am in.

Joe: Sorry, guys I have to pass. I have to take care of Jenna.

Barry: ok Joe. What about you Cait?

Caitlin: I am in!

Cisco: Great. I will text you the location.

The they worked for the remaining time. There were some weak metahumans and some robberies that Barry had to deal with. For him it was fast and easy.

(Author: Sorry for the late update. But I am going to publish anothet chapter just after this. So next chapter will be a good one OTF hanging out after a long time)

Thank you 😊 💓 ☺️