11. Mr and Mrs Albert

(After the fun night, team Flash grew even closer. Where Barry stopping some meta humans and stopping some robberies which were easy for him. Cisco was teasing them by showing the video clip of them singing together, when they were both drunk. After some days Kamila was dropping by starlabs whenever she was free. Cisco was happy to see her, sometimes they kiss infront of Barry and Caitlin teasing them, because they were single.)

Time skip : 1 month....

Barry and Joe were arriving at the cortex where they met Cisco and Caitlin.
Then Barry turns to the monitor he was researching about Mr and Mrs Albert, the crime fighting couple of coast city.

Barry: Albert! Why I think I know him. I can't remember.

Caitlin: Same here Barry. I can't remember that name.

Then a voice was heard from the entrance which had a classic British accent to it.

???: You can't remember that name because it's my surname.

Caitlin: Julien! What a surprise. Oh sorry I forgot your surname.

Julien: It's ok. Caitlin.

Then Barry notices a familiar women behind Julien.

Barry: Patty!

Patty: Hey Barry! Long time no see.

Then Barry goes and hugs Patty. Then shakes his hand with Julien.
Then Caitlin and Cisco came and hugged both Julien and Patty.

Julien: So, I heard about what happened to Iris. I am sorry about that Barry.

Barry: Hey, it's ok. I am already slowly moving on.

Julien: So, how are you all doing.

Caitlin: We are doing fine Julien. How are you two doing. The new crime fighting couples of coast city.

Patty: We are doing good Caitlin. Yes, it's been so much fun in fighting crime. And Julien helps a lot.

So Barry went with Patty to Jitters and Julien and Caitlin were in starlabs talking to each other.

Julien: So, How are you doing Caitlin!

Caitlin: I am fine now. After Frost's death. It was hard for me. I tried to bring her back but failed and my body was in control of Khione. So, lastly she gave back my body and I can come back.
And How are you doing!

Julien: I am happy with Patty! The first time I met her I fell for her. After some months I confessed my feelings and gladly she accepted and after 1 year we got married.

Caitlin: I am happy for you Julien!

Julien: So, what do you think about Barry!

Caitlin: What do you mean? He is sweet, adorable and he's the best thing that happened to me after Ronnie and Frost died.

Julien: Come on Caitlin. I know you have some hidden feelings for him. Let it out. Confess him.

Caitlin: Was that too obvious. Yes, I do have some feelings for him. But I don't want to ruin my friendship with him. What if he doesn't feel the same.

Julien: I don't think so. He loves you Caitlin. He's just too scared to tell you. Like you are scared to tell him.

Caitlin thinks about him. Does Barry has feelings for her or not. Can she confess him about her feelings, she didn't know. Yes, she was scared.

Caitlin: I will think about it!

Meanwhile in Jitters,

(I am skipping the marriage life of Julien and Patty because it's too similar and I am too busy to write a long chapter)

Patty: So, How are you and Caitlin doing?

Barry: What do you mean? We are fine.

Patty: Oh Barry, come on I know you love her. You have feelings for her but you just didn't wanted to show it. Ypu kept it hidden.

Barry: What! I..I...I don't know. Maybe ! I have feelings for her. I just don't know how to express it!
I don't want to ruin our friendship. What if she doesn't feel the same.

Patty: I think she feels the same way. The way she cares about you, looks after you is not the thing that friends do. You guys are more than friends. Try to explore your feelings Barry. Let it out.

Barry thinks about it. Maybe Patty was right but he was scared of losing the friendship they had.

Barry: I will think about it! Now we should get going, It's getting late.

Then they were gathered at the cortex saying their goodbyes to both of them.

(Author: Yeah, another slow chapter. But next one will be a good one. By the way I loved Patty and Barry. They were good back in season 2. I loved their chemistry.
Vote for faster updates)

Thank you..... 😊