7. Funeral

Time skip : 1 week

It was the day of funeral. Barry didn't want to go. So, he just stayed in his apartment sitting alone in the dark.

Meanwhile Cisco breaches himself to starlabs. Where he sees someone familiar.

Cisco: Hey Khione! Did you change your hair colour?

Caitlin: Hey Cisco. Nope I didn't.I am Dr. Caitlin Snow.

Cisco: Caitlin!! You are back.
(Cisco them goes and hugs Caitlin)

Caitlin: Yes Cisco! So happy to see you.

Cisco: I think u know all the things that happened when Khione was in control of your body.

Caitlin: I know everything Cisco. We lost Iris and Chester.

Cisco: Yeah. It's very sad. And How is Barry doing?

Caitlin: Honesty, I have no idea. We thought that we needed to give him space. I hadn't heard from him since last week when he was at my apartment.

Cisco: Is he coming to the Funeral?

Caitlin: I don't know. Maybe Joe knows !

Cisco: Yeah ! I will ask with Joe. (Then he opens a breach to Joe's house) See you later Caitlin.

Then Cisco jumps through the breach to Joe's house just when he was about to leave to the funeral site.

Cisco: Hey Joe. Is Barry coming or not.

Joe: He is not coming. I tried to convince him couple of times but his answer was same. Maybe you can try convincing him.

Cisco: Ok. I will try.

Then Cisco creates a breach to Barry's loft and jumps in just to see the face of the speedsters who had darks circles around his eyes. Confirming that he hadn't had good sleep.

Barry: Hey Cisco. If you are here to convince me to come to the funeral. The answer is still no. I am not coming. You may go now.

Cisco: But Barry , you have to come just for.......
(Barry cuts off)

Barry: Please Cisco I am not coming.

Cisco sighs in disappointment and breaches to star labs where Caitlin was preparing to leave. Then Caitlin notices Cisco's disappointment

Caitlin: What's up with the sad face Cisco.

Cisco: I went to Joe , to ask about Barry. And he said he is not coming. Then I went to Barry's loft to convince him but he was in no mood to talk.

Caitlin: I will try. Open the breach for me.

Then Cisco opens a breach to Barry's loft. Caitlin jumps in but Cisco didn't want to come.
Then Barry thought that Cisco came again

Barry: I have already told you Cisco. I am not coming. Leave me alone please.

Caitlin: Barry, it's me.

Then Barry turns his head up to face Caitlin. Then Caitlin notices the dark circles around his eyes. Then her doctor mode activated

Caitlin: Barry, why didn't you tell me that you are not able to sleep properly.

Barry: Cait, I am fine.

Caitlin: No you are not. Now get up and be ready for funeral . Fast!!!

Barry: Caitlin, I am not coming please.

(Tears started rolling down from his eyes. Caitlin then hugs him and tells)

Caitlin: Remember when Frost died , you were the one who convinced me to attend her funeral. The same thing I am doing to you. Please Barry for the one last time.

Barry: I don't want to go there Cait. I hate that place. First, My Mom , then My Dad and Now my Iris ! Actually I don't have any courage to go there.

Caitlin: What if we go there together.

Barry thought about it and finally nods to her. Then Barry gets up and started to get ready and Caitlin was cleaning his loft, which was so dirty.

Then they open a breach to the graveyard where Cisco and Joe were waiting form him. Barry went over to Joe and tried to speak but no words came out his mouth.

Joe; It's ok Barry. You came here was a big thing. I know you hate this place.

After the funeral, everyone went home. Barry just sped towards his loft. He started thinking about the future. He didn't want to know it this time. He didn't want to follow any future newspaper this time. He had already had quit his job at CCPD temporarily. After promising the Captain that he will return. He then carried on his everyday work Eating, crying and having a bad sleep.

Meanwhile Joe was at his home sitting sad , but he had Cecile to confront him.

Caitlin was in her apartment arranging her things. And was thinking about Barry who was so broken and sad. Thinking about him made her sad.

Meanwhile Cisco arrived at his room in starcity, he was thinking of new plans.

(Author: What do you think Cisco is planning. Is it a good thing or a bad thing. Comment down your guesses. This was just a normal chapter. So if you want regular updates like this then Vote it.)

Bye.....