16. Crazy for you!

The next day....

Barry continued his daily routine by bringing coffee for Cisco and Caitlin at starlabs. Caitlin looked beautiful as always but Whenever Barry tries to ask Caitlin out he gets interrupted by MetaHumans or Cisco. So, he decides not to ask today. So, they were just sitting at the cortex silently waiting for any alerts. Then Barry gets a call from Joe. He answers it. After the call he finally speaks up....

Barry: Hey guys, I have to go to CCPD. They need me there.

Caitlin: Bye Barry. Take care.

Cisco: See ya later Barry.

Barry: Bye guys.

Then Barry walks out of the cortex without his speed. Caitlin stares at him. She blushed a little. Cisco notices her...

Cisco: Go tell him that you Love him. What's the worst thing that can happen.

Caitlin: I don't know if he loves me back or not!

Cisco: He loves you Caitlin. I have seen him stare at you multiple times and he is clearly in love with you. It's your decision Caitlin, don't let him slip from your heart. You have lost many things in your life.

Caitlin: Ok Cisco!

Barry at CCPD.....

Joe: Hey Barr. I think you know that some old MetaHumans have beem escaped.

Barry: Yeah Joe. I know I just caught Farooq yesterday.

Joe: Yeah today, there were robberies made by this Pee-kaa-boo girl and her boyfriend.

Barry: Yeah, the girl who can teleport.

Joe: Yeah. We don't have any information where she is staying. So can you and  your friends get some information about her.

Barry: Sure!

Then Barry runs to starlabs. Cisco and Caitlin jumped out their chair.

Cisco: Dude, you scared us!

Caitlin: What happened Barr?

Cisco rolls his eyes when she called Barry's nickname. He never let anyone call his nickname except Joe. Even Barry didn't let Iris call him Barr. But this time he let Caitlin call him that.

Barry: It's Pee-kaa-boo and her boyfriend. Cisco can you track her.

Cisco: Sure! And Done. She's at 7th street downtown in an old warehouse. And I think you remember how to catch her.

Barry: Yup! I remember just trap her in a place which is dark. So, she could be powerless. Her boyfriend is no big deal.

Caitlin: Be careful Barry!

Barry: Sure Cait!

Then Barry speeds to the location to find Pee-kaa-boo and her boyfriend making out. Then he turns off all the light source to make it dark.

Barry: Sorry for interrupting your make-out session.

Pee-kaa-boo: Flash! After a long time. And you are being rude by interrupting our privacy.

Barry: Well! I am here to catch you.

She started to slash him with a knife. He dodges it easily. Her boyfriend just ran away from the place. Then Barry finally cuffs her with metacuffs. He sped her to MetaHuman cell at starlabs. Pee-kaa-boo knew who the flash was so Barry entered the particle accelerator with normal clothes with Caitlin. Because Cisco went home, because he was bored.

Barry: Your Boyfriend ran away again!

Pee-kaa-boo: You know what's the crazy thing is I still love him. Yes! I said that before and I am saying that again.

Barry sighs and closes the cell. Then Barry and Caitlin started to walk back and Caitlin stopped him to talk with him....

Caitlin: Crazy is a right thing when we fall in love.

Barry: Yeah! I think it's time for me too move on and find someone to be crazy about.

Barry smiles and she smiles back. She comes closer to him and stares at him and he stares back and their lips were inches apart and she finally smashes her lips to his, kissing him passionately. For her suprise, he kissed her back. They then separated....

Barry: Cait! I was trying to ask you out for date for a couple of days but I was getting interrupted. Now I can finally ask you, will you Dr.Snow go on a date with me at my place at the loft. I am not a big fan of fancy restaurants and I will cook for you and ....

Then Caitlin interrupts him by smashing her lips onto him again. Making him stop.

Caitlin: Yeah Barry! I would love it.

She smiles at him and he smiles back.

Barry: Alright! See you tomorrow!

Caitlin: Yeah, Sure.

Barry: Bye Cait!

Caitlin: Bye Barry!

(Author: Well first of all thank you so much for 1000 reads 😍💕. So, here's a snowbarry chapter were they kiss, this time none of them are drunk. So, vote faster for next chapter. It will be the episode of their date)

Thank you 😊 💓 ☺️.....