𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

"The forest of Pandora holds many dangers.. But the most dangerous thing about Pandora..."
"Is that you may grow to love her too much "

It's now nighttime on Pandora. All the plants, animals light up and it's a beautiful sight to see. Neytiri a beautiful na'vi, sings a song by the fire while holding a necklace in her hands.

"We sing the songcords to remember, each bead, a story in our life"

"A bead for the birth of our son"

People from the whole Omatikaya clan were all in a circle in the beautiful forest around Jake Sully holding hands. In his hands he is
holding his first born son. Neytiri who is standing beside him watches in awe. Joy from looking at her newborn.

"Neteyam!"
Jake exclaims holding up his son in the air as everyone repeats his sons name.

✽✾✽✾✽✾✽✾✽✾✽✾✽
"A bead when we adopted our daughter, Kiri"

In the science lab. Jake and Neytiri are looking at a machine tub were Grace avatar where peacefully laying. She was pregnant.

"Born of Grace's avatar"
They both looked confused and didn't know how Grace's avatar became pregnant in the first place.
"a daughter whose conception was a total mystery"

✽✾✽✾✽✾✽✾✽✾✽✾✽
"A bead for the first communication with Eywa"

The clan of Omatikaya was standing around below the tree of souls. Jake and Neytiri were standing in front of the tree of souls. As both of them were holding their children.

"The people say we live in Eywa..."

Mo'at then takes both of the children's queues and attaches them to the tree's vine.

"And Ewya lives in us"

Jake looks at the baby and she smiles at him.
"And Ewya lives in us"

✽✾✽✾✽✾✽✾✽✾✽✾✽
"The great mother take care of all her children"

"Happiness is simple, but who had thought a jarhead like me could crack the code"
✽✾✽✾✽✾✽✾✽✾✽✾✽
The Sully family were all laying down on the forest ground as Neytiri was telling the story of how she met Jake. "When I first met your father I was trying to kill him" She said and looked at all her children. "It was love at first sight" Jake said teasingly as he laid his head on Neytiri's shoulder. The children all giggled at their family's story.
"Before I knew it, we had five"

✽✾✽✾✽✾✽✾✽✾✽✾✽
Some of the humans were sent back to earth.
Walking in lines back to the ship they came with. Jake, Neytiri and other Na'vi watched with their weapons in their hands.
"When we sent the sky people back to earth, a few of 'em stayed"

Standing beside Jake and Neytiri were two science guys who were wearing oxygen masks and they were known as Norm and Dr. Max. They were also watching the other humans as they got sent back to earth.