✾8✾

Hi someone commented about ilu's that they are nice, but every animal can be dangerous and every animal can be nice. I wanted to make an ilu who is misunderstood.
lehrrap - Dangerous
Ompin - (the color) Violet, purple, magenta
hì i parul - Little Miracle

lehrrap - DangerousOmpin - (the color) Violet, purple, magentahì i parul - Little Miracle

𝑨 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅

Liyanin had joined her siblings for breathing technique because Jake thought it would be a good idea to learn. He trusted Tsireya to keep an eye on his youngest. "Breathe in" Tsireya said to the group. Liyanin took a big breath in making the group chuckle because she did it wrong. "And breathe out" Tsireya smiled at the girl and showed her how to do it properly. Tsireya put her hand on Liyanin's stomach and told her how to do it. Liyanin thanked Tsireya for the help and smiled at her.

━━━━𝓢𝔂𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰 ━━━━
Liyanin wanted to join her siblings as they rode on their ilus. She wanted to ride on her new friend who had joined her on the sand. The villagers still couldn't believe how the creature named lehrrap could let an outsider, and a child to pet him.

"What should I name you?" Liyanin studied him and thought of a name that could fit him. "What about Eeyore?" She asked. He looked at her with an offended look and rolled his eyes at the name.
"Okay you don't like that" Liyanin said as she saw his look. She looked closer and saw the purple stripes on his head and back. Liyanin shined up like a lightbulb and she figured out a name for him. He moved a bit back because her look scared him a little.

"Ompin" She said with a big smile on her face. She was proud of herself because she isn't the one who usually comes up with names, but she was better than her dad. Who names their Ikran Bob off all names. She didn't like that name at all.

It was like he knew the meaning of his name, because he looked back at his stripes and back at her with a smile on his face. Happy sound came out of Ompin's mouth, happy that finally someone gave him a name that didn't mean danger instead gave him a name special for him. Liyanin clapped her hands and petted Ompin on his head.

"I'm happy you like the name Ompin"

Kiri saw her sister sitting by herself with her toes touching the water. She smiled and walked up to her only to stop when she noticed the creature in her lap. Kiri was fascinated by the creature. It had this glowing aura around it. Kiri continued her way to her sister and sat beside her. Ompin didn't care about her. He actually liked her presence.
"Why aren't you joining the others?" Kiri asked her sister as she saw her longing look.

Liyanin huffed. "I'm not aloud"
"Says who?" Kiri asked as she put her arm around her sister as they both sat and watch the creatures and their siblings in the water.
"Sempu" Liyanin only said, not looking at her sister.