✾23✾

𝑵𝒆𝒚𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒖𝒌

𝑵𝒆𝒚𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒖𝒌

hì'i parul -Little Miracle

✾━━━━𝓢𝔂𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰 ━━━━✾

Liyanin felt her grip on her mom slip and her screams as she was dragged down into the water. Liyanin tried to fight but it was pointless, she got dragged deeper and deeper down into the water.

As she was about to close her eyes she felt herself moving upward and that something was pushing her. Liyanin took a deep breath when her head got out of the water. She turned around and smiled with joy at her savior. "Ompin" She flung her arms around his neck.
"You came"
Ompin snuggled into Liyanins chest. He was happy that his friend was okay and that he had saved her when he did. "Ompin" He heard Liyanin call out to him, he looked up at her.

"Where's Teyam and Lo'ak, are they okay?" Ompin looked down, he didn't want to tell her that Neteyam was gone, she was only a child. "Ompin" Liyanin said in a softer voice. "Where are my brothers?" When he didn't answer she took a hold of his face. "Are they okay? Please tell me they are okay" A few tears leaked from her eyes.

"Your brother is okay" Ompin didn't say the S in brother's and Liyanin thought that both of them were okay.

He couldn't tell her that he watched her oldest brother pass away. That he helped carry his wounded body to land. That he watched the Sully parents and their youngest son cry of the loss of their son and brother. Ompin felt bad, but he couldn't tell her. Liyanin would get to Neteyam as fast as she could to see if it was true or not. And she would not accept the truth when she saw it. Liyanin would need her family, the comforts from both her parents.

Liyanin saw the sad look on her friend's face. She thought that he was sad about what had happened to his home, but it was far from that. "Ompin" Liyanin called out to him. She saw him space out. "Ompin" She called out again and this time he heard her.
"Is Kiri okay? Is sanu and Tuk Tuk okay?" She was worried for his sisters and mother. Ompin didn't know. He watched Tuk get dragged into the hatch on the ship by the water and Neytiri who jumped after her.

"I don't know" Ompin said as he looked away from her. She was his priority. Liyanin came first and he knew that others could take care of themselves.
As Ompin began to swim with Liyanin on his side to try and get her to safety. Both of them heard someone calling out to Liyanin.
"Liyanin, Liyanin" Liyanin turned her head as she heard the familiar voice of her sister.

"Kiri" Liyanin screamed out with joy as she saw her oldest sister, she was practically glowing with hundreds of glowing small creatures  swimming around her. Liyanin was in awe as she looked at her sister.

As Kiri got closer she pulled her little sister into her chest

As Kiri got closer she pulled her little sister into her chest. She was so happy that her hì'i parul was okay. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Kiri asked as she looked all over her little sister's body. "I'm okay Kiri. What about Sanu and Tuk Tuk, are they okay?" Liyanin asked, she was worried for her mom and sister. Liyanin heard her mothers screams when both her and Tuk got swept away  by the water.

Kiri smiled "Here put this on, it will help you" She passed a creature over to Liyanin, it looked like a big flower of some sort.

(I forgot what they were called)

"Are you ready?" Kiri asked. Liyanin looked at her sister confused. "For what?"

"We are going to save mom and Tuk" Liyanin smiled at the mention of her sister and mom. She was going to save them, she was happy that she was going to save her mom and her sister for once.

Kiri put her hand out towards her sister who happily took a hold of it and they both began swimming with Ompin behind them. He looked around ready for anything so no harm would come to Liyanin or her sister.
The glowing swarm lit the way for the sisters and the ilu to an open hatch in the ship wreck. Liyanin follows after her sister as the creature on her back flutters like wings as they pass through the ship.

Neytiri and Tuk see the lights coming towards them in the water. Tuk takes a deep breath and dunks her head down into the water to take a look. As Liyanin and Kiri come closer to them they both smile as they see Tuk.
Tuk held her hand out to her big sister who took it with Liyanin in Kiri's other hand. They all went up for air and Neytiri and Tuk had happy smiles as they saw them. "Kiri" Tuk said happily and when she saw Liyanin after she said her name in joy.
"Liyanin"

Neytiri turned to her youngest. "My baby" She had tears streaming down her face, her youngest was okay. "sanu" Liyanin cried as Neytiri brought her daughter to her chest, hugging her tight. Neytiri thanked Eywa that her daughters were okay and that she had brought them back to her.

Hii here is chapter 23😁 didn't you guys like Liyanins pov in the previous chapter?
Don't forget to comment and vote