✾13✾

𝑪𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑶𝑭 𝑨𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒔

𝑪𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑶𝑭 𝑨𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒔

"Where are you guys going?" Liyanin asked as she ran after her siblings. "Tsireya is going to show us something" Tuk said.

"I want to come" Liyanin said. Neteyam looked at his sister."Have you asked dad?" He asked her. "Yes he said I was aloud to go with you next time you go out in the water" She smiled at her brother.

"Okay if you say so" Liyanin squealed as she ran to her brother who was on one ilu. Liyanin had lied to her brother. She wasn't allowed out in the open water without her parents knowing. It was okay if she was close to the shore, but this was out in the open. Liyanin jumped up behind her brother and held onto him.

Liyanin couldn't believe her eyes as she saw the beauty as they came up from the water. "We are here" Neteyam smiled at the floating mountains above them. The sun beaming down at them.
"This is the Cove of the Ancestors. Our most sacred place" The Sully family look around the cove with amazement. Neteyam shields his and Liyanin's eyes from the sun and Kiri shields her own eyes.

"Eclipse is the best time of the day to be here"
By the time the sun had fully set and the moon had taken its place they had made it to the secret tree deep into the cove of ancestors. A beautiful glow could be seen deep in the water.

"This is it. This is the Spirit Tree" Tsireya said as she gestured with her hand. Liyanin gazed in awe at the natural wonder as they rode over. Neteyam helps his sister of their ilu and hold his hand out for her to take. Liyanin took a deep breath just like Tsireya had taught her and slowed down her heartbeat.

Neteyam watches the children as they gestured for him how to connect his queue. Before he connected his queue he helped Liyanin with hers. As Liyanin connected her queue she felt the sensation run through her body as she closed her eyes. Liyanin looked around and she heard laughing in front of her.
She saw an older na'vi girl running away from what Liyanin could see, it was a boy much older than her. The girl laughed as the older na'vi caught up to her. The boy lifted the girl up in the air as she laughed with joy.

"Put me down" She laughed as she looked back at the boy behind her. The boy turned around with the na'vi girl in his arms and as he did Liyanin could see the na'vi woman clearer. Her skin color was blue, her hair was brown with blonde stripes in her hair, she couldn't see the boy's face, but as Liyanin saw the girl's face she realized who it was.

Liyanin gasped as she was brought back to the present. Her body began seizuring along with her sister. Tsireya rushes over to Kiri and disconnects her queue from the tree and as Netyeam comes back to the present he saw Tsireya helping his sister, but as he turned beside him saw his little sister suffer the same, so he acted quickly and disconnected her queue. And as they disconnect them the entire Spirit tree goes dark.

They hold on tight to Liyanin and Kiri's bodies as they swim up to the surface.

I know this is short but I thought I wanted to stop there😅
Who do you think was the boy and the girl?

What do you guys want to happen next?