✾14✾

Parul - Miracle

Parul - Miracle

 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑴𝒚 𝑭𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒕

When they got back Neteyam held Kiri in his arms as Aonung held Liyanin

When Neteyam got closer he saw his dad in a panicked state. Jake had been looking for his little girl the whole day and he couldn't find her anywhere, he even asked anyone if they have seen her, but no one has.

And as Neteyam got closer Jake saw him with his eldest daughter in his arms. He panics and rushes forward, but as he approaches them his heart drops as he sees the chief's son with his little Syulang in his arms. "No, no, no" Jake said as he took his youngest from Aonung.

"Get your sister inside" Jake urges his son as he walks in beside him. Neytiri gets up from the floor as she sees Jake and Neteyam with her eldest and youngest daughter. She screams as she sees them and tears fall down her face. Neytiri rushes forward to Jake and takes her daughter away from him and cradles her to her chest.

"What happened?" She demanded as more tears fell down. Neteyam looked down, he felt ashamed that he couldn't protect his siblings.

This was my fault.

Neytiri breathed out in relief as she felt a pulse and saw that both her daughters were breathing.

✾━━━━𝓢𝔂𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰 ━━━━✾
Norm and Max arrive after they receive Jake's call, desperately asking for them to come to the Metkayina village to check out what was wrong with his daughters and why they hadn't woken up yet.

The rest of the siblings stood outside waiting for their sisters to wake up. Lo'ak had gotten back and had heard the news. It broke him and he felt ashamed and he regretted what he had said and done to his little sister. He felt tears stream down his face. He wished he could take back everything he said and had done to her.

What if she doesn't wake up?
Will I ever see her smile again?
Will I ever hear her say the nickname she has for me?
Lo'ak hated the last words he said to his little sister, he wished he could take them back.

✾━━━━𝓢𝔂𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰 ━━━━✾

As Norm looked at Kiri's brain activity he saw there was no bleeding and she had no injury to her brain and her brain looked good. Jake sighed in relief, but Norm had yet to look at his youngest. Norm hooked Liyanin to a machine and her brain activity was different from Kiri's. Norm didn't understand what was going on inside her brain.

"Jake" He looked up as he heard his name being called and looked at Norm as he showed him Liyanin's brain activity on his tablet.
"If you look here" Norm said and pointed at a part of her brain on the screen. Jake looked at where Norm was pointing and saw things changing inside his little girl's brain. "What is this?"

"I don't know. I have never seen this before" Norm said as he saw the look on his friend's face. As Jake and Norm talk about how Kiri may have had a seizure, Ronal walks into the Mauri pod.

"I see that I am not needed here" Ronal says as she turns around ready to walk out. Neytiri takes a hold of her arm stopping her from leaving the pod. "You are Tsahik!" She saw how none of their help was helping her daughters.
"Remove these things"

Neytiri screams at Norm and Max. "Out! You have done nothing!" Jake urges Norm and Max as they rush to get out as they gather their things and leave the pod. Ronal works on Kiri as Tuk helps her. Tuk had cried as she saw how her sisters were.
Hoping for them to wake up and that Tsahik's help could help them. As Jake sits outside waiting and talks with Norm and Max. They warn him that Kiri could never connect with the Spirit tree ever again. And as for Liyanin they didn't know what had happened to her and why she fell unconscious. Maybe it had to do something with Kiri, but they didn't know.
"And neither can Liyanin" Norm said as he told Jake.

"We don't know what see saw or what happened"
Kiri wakes up and Neytiri sighs in relief as she takes her hand in her. Kiri looks beside her and sees her youngest sister unconscious, she breaks down crying and takes a hold of her little parul.
No not my parul

Neytiri looks at Ronal as she prepares her things again, this time on Liyanin. She does the same methods she did on Kiri, but none of it was helping.

Days have gone by without a word from Liyanin. Jake had stayed up looking out for his daughter. Wide awake so he wouldn't miss her when she would wake. Neytiri stayed strong for her family but deep down she was hurting. Neteyam blamed himself for what had happened to his sister and Lo'ak had isolated himself from his family not wanting to talk to anyone.

Teko, who had heard the news, ran straight to their mauri, but he was stopped by his brother who shook his head. Teko couldn't help but cry, he hated crying, but she was his friend. His first real friend. He didn't want to lose her.

Ronal didn't give up on the young Sully. She healed her everyday and did many more healing techniques as she could. Everyone she knew. Tuk, she didn't want to leave her sister. She pleaded with her parents to let her sleep by her sister's side and as they agreed. Neteyam and Kiri stayed with her too and gave their sister warmth and comfort.

Here is the next chapter. I hope you guys like it
Vote and comment what you guys think🤗