✾24✾

Neytiri turned to her youngest. "My baby" She had tears streaming down her face, her youngest was okay. "sanu" Liyanin cried as Neytiri brought her daughter to her chest, hugging her tight. Neytiri thanked Eywa that her daughters were okay and that she had brought them back to her.

 Neytiri thanked Eywa that her daughters were okay and that she had brought them back to her

WARNING: EMOTIONAL

𝑭𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍

Kiri took off the Gill mantle she had on her back and put it on her mothers back instead so it would help her in the water.

"Trust me. Calm your hearts" Kiri said as they all breathed through their nose and out their mouths. "Big breaths" They all took a big breath before they followed after Kiri as she dived into the water.

Kiri led the way back and Liyanin took a hold of Tuk's hand and helped her swim with the help of the Gill mantle Liyanin had on her back. Liyanin helped her sister through the ship as they surfaced Liyanin saw her dad and Lo'ak. but no Neteyam. Where is Neteyam?

"Ma Jake" Neytiri called out to her husband as they began swimming towards them.
"Sempu" Liyanin said happily as she saw her father. They were on Payakan and as soon as Liyanin was on Payakan's fin Jake pulled her to him and hugged her tight.

"My little Syulang your okay" He said as he kissed her head.
He was so scared as he heard her screams and Neytiri's but he couldn't do anything because he was busy with Quaritch.
Lo'ak pulled Tuk to him and the family all huddled into a circle and held hands. Neytiri hugged both Jake and Liyanin.

Liyanin pulled away from her parents.
"Where is Neteyam?" Jake's ears folded back and he had a sad look on his face. Liyanin didn't understand why, she looked at her mother and she had the same look.

"Sanu, Sempu" Neytiri cried and Liyanin just looked at them.

✾━━━━𝓢𝔂𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰 ━━━━✾

Jake brought his youngest to a big rock and the rest of the family followed after. Liyanin spotted Tsireya sitting beside a body of a na'vi and as soon as Liyanin saw who the body belonged to she tore herself from her fathers arms. "Neteyam" Liyanin called out, but she got no answer. He had his eyes open, his body was still.
"Neteyam " Liyanin called out again as she fell down beside his body. "Neteyam" Liyanin screamed.

"No, no, no" She began sobbing as she clutched his head in her hands.

"Neteyam you can't leave me. I need you" Jake fell down beside his daughter and hugged her to his chest. Liyanin tried to pull herself away from her father who didn't let go. "No, no let me go. I want Neteyam" She screamed as she trashed around in his arms. Neytiri fell down beside her daughter and opened her arms for her youngest. Liyanin threw herself into her mother's arms as she cried. She had lost her brother.

"Monkey Boy!" She heard her sister call out and Liyanin was angry, this was all his fault. If Neteyam hadn't gone with Lo'ak to save him he wouldn't have been dead, he would have been alive. Liyanin wanted to scream at him, but she didn't because she also knew that it wasn't his fault. As soon as Spider saw Liyanin he smiled at and her anger vanished.