✾𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔✾ 𝓛𝓸'𝓪𝓴 & 𝓞𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓷

𝐋𝐨'𝐚𝐤 & 𝐎𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧
━━━ 𝓢𝔂𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰 ━━━

Liyanin couldn't help the laugh that left her mouth.
"Ompin. Hey boy, please calm down" Lo'ak said as he tried to wave his hands in a slow motion. Ompin hissed at him and launched himself forward. Lo'ak screamed, and jumped out of the way. Ompin was not done with him yet, he wanted to show him that no one messes with Liyanin and gets away with it.

Lo'ak ran up on land."Hahha" He said in victory."You can't reach me here" He was so happy that he outsmarted the ilu. Ompin smiled and showed his teeth and Lo'ak stopped his victory dance. He looked at Ompin. "Why are you smiling like that?" He wondered and saw Ompin grin wider.

Ompin swam up on land and Lo'ak dropped his smile and became pale and Liyanin couldn't help but laugh.
"Shit" Lo'ak said and ran away from Ompin again and Ompin swam after him, it was more like gliding through the sand like a snake. Lo'ak had no chance against the ilu.

Ompin got closer and closer to Lo'ak. He bit his tail and Lo'ak screamed out in pain and he couldn't stop and take his tail in his hands because Ompin wasn't done with him yet. He crawled after him and he bit his leg and Lo'ak screamed and collapsed on the sand and Ompin on top of him.

"Ompin that's enough" Liyanin said as she walked up to them. Ompin got of Lo'ak and crawled back to Liyanin. Lo'ak huffed and sat up on the sand. "Couldn't you have called him off sooner?" He said as he glared at Ompin's head. Ompin turned around and hissed at him and Lo'ak smiled at the ilu. "Where's the fun in that?" Liyanin said and laughed.

I tried drawing but it ain't good🙈I will write Liyanins birth I promise

I will write Liyanins birth I promise. What moments do you guys want?