✾6✾

𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆

𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆

The family flies day and night, in rain and thunder. The storm made the wave crash against big rocks that were above the water, sending larch sprays on the family. Making Liyanin wake up from her slumber, Jake shields Liyanin's head as she gets soaked from the water. Shivering from the cold, teeth clattering. Jake lifted up his poncho so little Liyanin could get under and get warm from the cold. Liyanin got under her father's poncho and wrapped her cold body around Jake's warm body, making Jake shiver. "My little baby girl" Jake thought.

"Try to get some more sleep if you can" Jake said into her ear.  Liyanin nodded and laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

━━━━𝓢𝔂𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰 ━━━━✾

As day time arrives Jake wakes up little Liyanin from her sleep because she wouldn't want to miss the creatures in the water. As Liyanin wakes up she couldn't believe her eyes when she see all the wonderful colors of the sea and its animals.

As the family approaches a chain of islands surrounded by natural land barriers as the Sully family passes over. Liyanin hides away from view, she was afraid of the clan's intense look as they studied when they flew by some of them.  As Jake leads his family toward shore a na'vi man blows in a shell horn to alert the clan of their arrival. As the family lands, Jake gets off his Ikran then he helps Liyanin down. She shields herself behind her fathers legs away from the eyes of the clan. The villagers came out from their home to see the newcomers.

Jake pet his Ikran as he turns around he sees Neytiri grab her bow. "Leave it" Jake told her. She puts it back and walks along with her family. Jake spreads his arms as he leads his family forward. Liyanin wasn't prepared as Jake moved forward, she stumbled and almost fell on the sand if it wasn't for her elder brother who caught her before she hit the ground. Liyanin smiled at her brother and took his outstretched hand in her little one.

Jake and Neytiri tell all of their children to be nice. Jake raises his hands up peacefully as the curious villagers close in on the family.
Liyanin tucked herself closer to her brother as the villagers looked at her weirdly. They had never seen a na'vi before with human skin color before. Two young male na'vis eyed Neteyam and Lo'ak who touched their foreheads in greeting, but they didn't get one back. As one of them looks at Neteyam's tail.

"Look. What is that?" He asked his friend.
"Is that supposed to be a tail?" But the other boy didn't look at his friend because he was studying the little na'vi beside Neteyam. He smacked his friend on his arm and pointed at the little Na'vi. They whispered to each other and laughed making Liyanin eyes water from the looks they were giving her. She held on to her brother's arm and she wanted to cry.

Neteyam who felt his sister's mood change and felt tears on his arm. He moved his arm from her hands and put it around her instead ,turned his head around and looked at the boy's with a glare. Making the boys stop laughing. He strokes her hair making her feel a little better.