✾10✾

Sa'nok - Mother

𝑻𝒆𝒌𝒐

"Lo'ak" Lo'ak heard his father called after him. He could hear the anger in his voice. Lo'ak rolled his eyes, annoyed. What did his father want with him now. Jake took a hold of his son's arm and turned him so he was facing his father.

"Do you have anything to do with why Liyanin asked me what bitch is?" Jake asked him
Lo'ak's eyes widened. He didn't think his sister would hear him say it.
"No, sir" He said and tried to look away from his father but Jake knew he was lying.
"Well she didn't hear it from me" Jake said

"Well I did" Lo'ak mumbled. Jake moved his ears not understanding if he heard his son correctly. "What?" Jake asked him. "Nothing, I'm gonna go now and apologize to Aonung" Lo'ak said and ran as fast as he could away from his father not ready to hear him yell at him again. Jake had told Liyanin as he got back to their home that she would know when she is older.
"But I'm older now" Liyanin said and smiled at him. Jake chuckled at her and repeated his answer.

━━━━𝓢𝔂𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰 ━━━━

As Jake had comforted his little girl. Jake had asked her what Aonung had done to her, but she didn't tell him. She had thought what was the point in telling him when it was already ruined. Jake realized she wasn't going to tell him so he dropped it. But Neytiri knew. She had seen Liyanin looking in the water for beads and Liyanin had asked her mother if her dad would like them. Neytiri smiled at the girl.
She looked around for her husband before she approached Liyanin.

"Why don't you go and ask Teko if he wants to play?" Liyanin's face lit up at the mention of the boy she wanted to get to know, but couldn't because of Jake.

"But sempu said..." Liyanin said but got cut off by her mother.
"It will be our little secret and your father did wrong"
Neytiri reassured her and motioned for the girl to go to the boy who stood at the beach looking at Liyanin afraid to go any closer.

Liyanin smiled at the boy and waved and he shyly waved back. Liyanin looked back at her mother for permission and Neytiri gave her daughter a light shove in the direction of the boy.

Liyanin ran up to Teko and they both sat down on the sand. They started to build a sand castle, both talking with each other about where different things were going to be and where they should put the shells. Neytiri smiled seeing the two kids play.

━━━━𝓢𝔂𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰 ━━━━

Liyanin is sitting outside with Jake, she had played all day with Teko without Jake knowing thanks to her sa'nok Neytiri had kept him busy all day so her daughter could have fun without her dad interrupting her.
Liyanin looked away from her father as she heard her mother ask what was wrong, to her sister. "Nothing. I'm fine" Kiri answered.

"Why should I not be fine" Kiri slaps down a folded leaf on the floor. Neytiri moves closer to her. "Why can't I just be like everyone else?" Liyanin felt how her sister felt or she felt similar to how her sister felt. She knew how it was to be different.

Liyanin got up from her position beside her dad and walked up to her sister. Neytiri pushed a lock of hair away from Kiri's face as Liyanin sat down beside her sister. She tried to give her some comfort. "Oh, Kiri" Neytiri said, but Kiri pulled away from her. Liyanin hugged her sister and gave her sister all her love.

"You're special Kiri like me" Liyanin said as she looked into her sister's eyes who smiled back at her.
Kiri got up from the floor of their home and walked out and sat down outside her home with her feet in the water. Liyanin was about to follow her but Neytiri shook her head.

"We should give her some time alone, my little one" Neytiri said as her daughter looked out and saw her big sister sitting by herself. Neytiri smiled as she saw how much her youngest cared about her siblings, sometimes she acted like she was the oldest because she always looked out for her siblings and made them feel special in their own way.

It had become night outside and Kiri still sat by the water, but Liyanin had fallen asleep hours ago sitting up and watching her sister waiting to go outside and be there for her. Neytiri had to catch her before she fell on the floor because her body had given up on her. Her body was so tired. Neytiri took her daughter in her arms and smiled down at her as she snuggled closer to her. Wanting the warmth of her mother.

Liyanin woke up a couple hours later and saw Kiri sitting still outside, but she walked to the beach and saw Aonung and his friends coming up from the water laughing. Liyanin wondered where her brother was because she remembered her father telling him to apologize to Aonung.
Aonung and his friends stopped laughing as they saw Liyanin who stood still as she saw them, nervous and wondered if they were going to say mean words to her as they said to her siblings before.

Aonung's ears dropped as he saw how afraid the little na'vi was off him. Feeling bad how he treated her. Aonung walked forward telling his friends to stay back as he neared Liyanin. She became more afraid as he approached her, thinking he would do something to her. Aonung brought his hand forward making Liyanin flinch away but he was not going to hit her. He opened up his hand and Liyanin couldn't believe her eyes.

The beads she thought she had lost were in his hand. All the beads, every one of them plus a new string for her. Aonung had felt bad after he had done it, he didn't mean to break it, it was an accident. He had spent all day trying to find all the beads, not giving up.

Tsireya had told him to go and apologize to the poor girl and told him to make up for his mistake, but he thought it would be impossible to replace something she worked so hard for so he worked his butt off to try and find all the pieces. Liyanin was beyond happy she had thought that the beads were lost.

She took the beads from his hand and brought them close to her chest and looked up at Aonung and gave him a chick hug before she ran back home. Aonung smiled, happy that he right a wrong he made, but as he smiled he felt someone take a hold of his queue in the back off his head making him hiss in pain. As he looked back thinking it was one of his friends, he saw a fuming Neteyam behind him.
"Where is my brother?" He demanded. He had seen him and his friends come back, but one was missing his brother.

As Jake comforts his eldest daughter he hears footsteps behind him and he sees Neteyam gripping Aonung's queue. Neteyam pushes Aonung over to his father. "Tell him what you told me!" Neteyam urged Aonung, his voice filled with urgency. Aonung pushes Neteyam's arm away from him. He hesitated at first but he tells Jake that they had taken Lo'ak outside the reef, thinking he could find his way back safely.

Hi another chapter
I have a question should Liyanin be taken but Quaritch later when it happens or do you guys have any ideas?
Let me know🥰
And thank you for all the love my little Liyanin is getting.