✾20✾

oe new oeyä sa'nu ulte sempu - I want my mom and dad

━━━━𝓢𝔂𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰 ━━━━

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎

Liyanin was afraid.

She was alone in a dark room, the only light was from the window above her. She wondered if her siblings were okay. Liyanin tugged on the cuffs that were cuffed on a pole that was beside her. But how hard she tried, they wouldn't come loose.

"oe new oeyä sa'nu ulte sempu" Liyanin repeated these words over and over as she rocked forward and back. She tried to calm herself, think of something else, but it was hard. Liyanin was good at not getting caught but this time she wasn't prepared and she didn't see the danger beforehand.

The door to the room opened and heavy boots hit the floor as the door closed behind them. Liyanin opened her eyes, but she had her eyes on the floor. "Hi there sweetheart" She heard the voice of the man she feared with her life. Liyanin shook with fear.
"oe new oeyä sa'nu ulte sempu"

The man walked forward to the little girl and sat down on one knee.
"What did you say?" He was confused, he hadn't learned all of the na'vi language yet. When he didn't get an answer he took a hold of her cheeks with his hand and forced her head up. Liyanin had tears streaming down her face, the braids in her hair had become loose.

The avatar let go off her face as he saw that she wasn't struggling. He smiled and said. "My name is Quaritch, you may have heard of me"
Liyanin didn't say anything or move, she was too afraid to do anything.

 "My name is Quaritch, you may have heard of me" Liyanin didn't say anything or move, she was too afraid to do anything

(Made by me. Not the best)

"You don't talk much do you" Still no answer. Quaritch became frustrated.

"O well if you're not going to answer you can stay here and you will never see your family again" Quaritch said and got up from the floor, he opened the door and closed it after. Liyanin couldn't hold it in, she cried her heart out. She would never see her family again. She would never hear her father call her his little Syulang, never hear Kiri say parul. Never hear Lo'ak call her Roo or hear Neteyam call her little sister.

"sempu" Liyanin cried out. She screamed louder and louder "sempu" but no one heard her except for the avatar outside and the Sky People.

Hi sorry this is short, I had time to write a short chapter today, but i'm going to make it longer on monday. But this is just a filler. Tell me in the comments what you want to happen.