✾21 ✾

This chapter continues we're Liyanin got captured.
━━━━𝓢𝔂𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰 ━━━━

✾━━━━𝓢𝔂𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰 ━━━━✾

𝑵𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒚𝒂𝒎 

When Neteyam and Lo'ak were on their way to save their friend.Neteyam heard an ilu call out to him from the water. Neteyam ran to the railing and looked down and saw Ompin. He was trying to get Neteyams attention.
"What is it boy?" Ompin was trying to signal him, trying to tell him something. But Neteyam didn't understand what he was trying to tell him. Ompin rolled his eyes.

He pointed with his nose on his purple stripes, but Neteyam still didn't understand what he was trying to tell him.
"I wish Liyanin was here, she would know" Neteyam said.
Ompin clapped his fins when he said Liyanins name.

"You mean Liyanin?" Neteyam said and he clapped his fins together again.
"Is something wrong?" He was worried for his sister. Ompin nodded his head as an answer.
"Has something happened to her? Neteyam continued asking questions. Ompin nodded again. "Is she hurt?"
*Nod*

"Can you take us to her?" Ompin both nodded and shook his head. Neteyam tried to think what he was going to ask him, he thought over Ompins answer. "Have The Sky People taken her?" At the mention of The Sky People, Ompin growled and Neteyam took that as a yes. " Come on bro, we need to find Spider" Lo'ak complained from the background. Neteyam turned around and glared at his brother.
"Didn't you hear?" He asked as he walked up to his brother with an angry look on his face.

"That The Sky People have our sister" Lo'ak heard him.

"Our youngest sister and all you can think about is Spider" Neteyam was getting angrier by the minute.
"And all I can think about is what horrible things they can do to her and you can only think about Spider"

"How can you say that? Of course I think about my sister" Lo'ak argued back.
"Spider is family too and we can save them both okay" Neteyam gritted his teeth. "We find Liyanin first okay?" Neteyam asked as he glared at his brother, not giving up. His sister was more important than Spider.